• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

yoopercharged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford SVT Raptor
Reactions: MJE

Sponsored

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
No way they just etched that note into the paint..? šŸ¤£
Iā€™m thinking itā€™s grease pencil or a marker because you can see an arrow across the paint onto the plastic in the same shade.

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
Iā€™m thinking itā€™s grease pencil or a marker because you can see an arrow across the paint onto the plastic in the same shade.
I thought you were joking because I couldn't see anything. You really have to zoom in to see that.

JCG2042

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nautilus; Ranger Raptor just cancelled.
Thank you for these! This is what I ordered!

Logan04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 King Ranch
Occupation
Physical therapist
Oh man! I ordered azure gray cause I wasnā€™t sure how the hot pepper red would look. But that is awesome. Just need the graphics to pull it all together

TheDo114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5th Gen 4Runner
Looking real nice. Man I hope they change the location of the trailer connections.

Sponsored

BlueOval5.0

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4, 501A, Trailer Tow Pkg, 18ā€ Wheels, White Platinum,
Occupation
Professional Jackass

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
Looking real nice. Man I hope they change the location of the trailer connections.
I was hoping for that too but I'm wondering if the reason they did that was because the 33" spare tire is too big to fit any trailer connection near the license plate where the regular Ranger has it.

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
Wondering if anyone has some real MPG numbers to share yet for any Ranger Raptor models?
EPA testing has not been done yet for the NA model so thereā€™s nothing to share on that. The Australian version with slightly less HP claims 11.5 L/100km which converts to about 20mpg. But this isnā€™t a vehicle you buy for the fuel economy.

pyates999

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150
Occupation
Foreman
EPA testing has not been done yet for the NA model so thereā€™s nothing to share on that. The Australian version with slightly less HP claims 11.5 L/100km which converts to about 20mpg. But this isnā€™t a vehicle you buy for the fuel economy.
When I bought my F150 FX4 Supercab new I had a lot of people ask me how many MPGā€™s it got, I always replied ā€œwhat the hell difference does it make, I still have to fill it up when it gets empty!!ā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Sponsored

Reactions: MJE