• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Order a New Ranger at 3% Under Invoice

jafo

First Name
Lino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Occupation
Sales
Zach,

Would we be able to place an order for the 2.7 V6 now or wait till it's available?
Sponsored

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
Zach,

Would we be able to place an order for the 2.7 V6 now or wait till it's available?
A 2.7 is not a buildable unit. It's not even on the current order guide. You won't be able to order or build one until at least job2 in q4.

Last edited:

jafo

First Name
Lino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Occupation
Sales
A 2.7 is not a buildable units. It's not even on the current order guide. You won't be able to order or build one until at least job2 in q4.
Thank you.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you.
Absolutely. So I'd watch for updates and an updated order guide later in the year which lists the 2.7 as an option. It is coming, just not at first.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is a more traditional ordering system.

We only have an allocation for one that we're selling at MSRP and it has been spoken for.
Zach,

I purchased a Ford esp through you all for my current Ranger since it will likely be months before my Raptor Ranger order is built and delivered. It was an easy online process and at a tremendous price. Flood esp is the only other party I'm aware of matching your pricing. But since you all have been supportive and informative of/on this site and bronco6g, I gave you my business.

Thanks again for making us aware of the opportunity and for you all making it such an easy process.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Bronco
Occupation
Car Dealer
Zach,

I purchased a Ford esp through you all for my current Ranger since it will likely be months before my Raptor Ranger order is built and delivered. It was an easy online process and at a tremendous price. Flood esp is the only other party I'm aware of matching your pricing. But since you all have been supportive and informative of/on this site and bronco6g, I gave you my business.

Thanks again for making us aware of the opportunity and for you all making it such an easy process.
Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate the business

dano0726

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
Zach -- just a point of clarification, so Granger does or does not charge Iowa sales tax for us out-of-state customers (Texas)?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Zach -- just a point of clarification, so Granger does or does not charge Iowa sales tax for us out-of-state customers (Texas)?
No you only pay sales tax in the state you register it in. I just bought my Tremor up in WA and paid sales tax here in AZ.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Bronco
Occupation
Car Dealer
Correct, you are only responsible for your home state's sales tax.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You pay the applicable taxes in your state only. They will not collect taxes at the point of sale with you being from outside of Iowa. This applies regardless of what state outside of yours that you complete the auto purchase. Taxes are always paid in the state you register your vehicle in.

Sponsored

medocbiga

First Name
biga
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order,
You are dreaming! I only paid cash my Vehicules.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Bronco
Occupation
Car Dealer
There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order,
You are dreaming! I only paid cash my Vehicules.
Yes, we require a $1000 commitment to custom order a vehicle and hold the allocation spot. That goes towards the purchase price when the vehicle arrives.

jafo

First Name
Lino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Occupation
Sales
Yes, we require a $1000 commitment to custom order a vehicle and hold the allocation spot. That goes towards the purchase price when the vehicle arrives.
Zach,

Have they given any dates when the 2.7l V6 will become available?

medocbiga

First Name
biga
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Order my F 150 raptor with no money down!
still honest dealership around!
Sponsored