• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Poll: Has your Ranger / Ranger Raptor been delivered (or at other stage)??

Was your Ranger Delivered??

• Total voters

dman820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Hyundai Elantra
Occupation
IT Manager
Last edited:

Bash1990

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Software Developer
My blend date was today, if I'm looking in the right place. (the sticker)

Originally 3/18 and got pushed to 3/25. Been marked "In Production" since late last week.

Ford Ranger Poll: Has your Ranger / Ranger Raptor been delivered (or at other stage)?? Screenshot from 2024-03-26 16-24-46

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
My blend date was today, if I'm looking in the right place. (the sticker)

Originally 3/18 and got pushed to 3/25. Been marked "In Production" since late last week.

Screenshot from 2024-03-26 16-24-46.png
Take a couple weeks for build depending on your options. Truck will be built but if you have bedliner that may take a week or so. Thats what mine did.

olopop

First Name
LAA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Ranger Raptor
Ordered: 9/03/23
Built: 03/18/24
Shipped: 03/20/24
Estimated Arrival: 05/02/24 - 05/15/24

I live in Hawaii so I'm assuming it has to make its way to the West Coast for shipping.

Sponsored

Bash1990

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Software Developer
Take a couple weeks for build depending on your options. Truck will be built but if you have bedliner that may take a week or so. Thats what mine did.
I had asked my dealer to remove the bedliner, but it looks like that never actually happened.

It might say "Built" if I refresh the page 1000 more times.

westopher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Tribute and lots of MINIs
I know I'm not the only one, but while I'm happy others are getting their Rangers, it's frustrating seeing it happen when they were ordered long after mine was, and had them go into production after mine did, while I sit around waiting for someone to tell me something (or anything at all) about mine.

Ordered 5/27/23
In production 1/8/24 — which it still is, 78 days later

All my dealer can tell me is the system says it was supposed to be here mid-February, which I never believed when they said it.

I don't mind it taking time. What bugs me is that neither Ford, nor my dealer, can be bothered to communicate what the actual hold-up is.

Whyoming

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting... '24 Ranger Raptor...
Occupation
Educator
Alright, just reading everyone's and looking at other details (I am anxious), to me it seems if you had your RR in production prior to 2/10-15 time frame you are going to be playing a waiting game (perhaps something was wrong with the assembly line), if you're after, some miracle, you've gotten yours before those before you (seeing in the few that have been posted). One additional thought, there's perhaps a difference with the order date i.e. everyone that seems to be getting there's is prior to 06/01/2023. Also, mine was a stock order, and priority code 01, if you're looking at the preview order sheet.

Here's mine, and it has not moved since 2/6... spoke with the dealer, they have indicated that's it's built and done, but awaiting shipping arrangements. I used the VIN checker. https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=(your vin here)
I can see the ramp and that it will travel by rail. I think the few we've seen delivered so far, have all been via truck transport? I was also told that there was shortage of rail-car carriers, hence the delay for rail related travel.
Ford Ranger Poll: Has your Ranger / Ranger Raptor been delivered (or at other stage)?? 1711506111367-rl

Perhaps this is like as if your birthday or Christmas (or whatever holiday you get gifts on) was a floating non-committal day of whenever it choose to be... hopes be dashed... still waiting excitedly!

donnellb

First Name
Donnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Escape
Tracker updated this morning it seems. Now I'm waiting with my phone in hand for that call saying come on down. I just happen to be looking at the traffic cameras yesterday and I thought I saw a convoy vehicle carrying other vehicles. But when I tried to switch to others down the line. It disappeared.
This will be the first Truck I have owned but not the first time I have driven a truck. But I have grown tired of swinging down into my cars and got used to driving my other half's Ford Escape. Which is on its last leg with an oil leak, blinky headlights, and other issues. While in the care of my girl my previous car got Deleted this time last year. I drove it for 17 years and no issues or scratches. We switch cars and in less than a year she has two accidents. She will not be driving this one for sure! I'm glad the 2024 Ranger is finally here and shipping to people.

I hope that all the people who ordered before me and around the same time start getting there's. Can't wait to see people doing mods and such.

Ford Ranger Poll: Has your Ranger / Ranger Raptor been delivered (or at other stage)?? Screenshot 2024-03-27 074211

KayaPayaPigDog

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor Shelter Green
Occupation
US Navy
I went in an traded my M3 for mine yesterday. I didn't have an order in for it and i just got extremely lucky. sales man took some pictures of it coming off the truck and i was there the next morning when they opened. ended up paying 2,000 over MSRP but to me that is acceptable. I get that some think any markup is not okay but i wanted the truck and didn't want to wait a year plus... had to do the same thing for my Focus RS when it came out. One of the few on the roads in Northern Virginia at the moment.

Ford Ranger Poll: Has your Ranger / Ranger Raptor been delivered (or at other stage)?? sheltergreen-2024-rangerraptor

Ford Ranger Poll: Has your Ranger / Ranger Raptor been delivered (or at other stage)?? IMG_0227

Ford Ranger Poll: Has your Ranger / Ranger Raptor been delivered (or at other stage)?? IMG_0225

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

Cyder

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Nurse
I know I'm not the only one, but while I'm happy others are getting their Rangers, it's frustrating seeing it happen when they were ordered long after mine was, and had them go into production after mine did, while I sit around waiting for someone to tell me something (or anything at all) about mine.

Ordered 5/27/23

All my dealer can tell me is the system says it was supposed to be here mid-February, which I never believed when they said it.

I don't mind it taking time. What bugs me is that neither Ford, nor my dealer, can be bothered to communicate what the actual hold-up is.
It is frustrating for sure.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX

Ordered 5/27/23

Welcome to the club; I'm in the same boat. But this has been how Ford has handled the last few product launches, very poorly. All we can do is be patient, as nothing we do will change our trucks being stuck in purgatory.

Rda2w

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2019 BMW X3 M40i
Occupation
Engineer
I just found evidence of a Ranger Raptor being delivered in central NY. It's the first I have seen. At least from using the window sticker to plug into the Status Tracker which says the vehicle was already delivered. Checking with the dealer they said it has already been sold but stays on their website till it is delivered to the owner. Blend date was 3/6.
Ford Ranger Poll: Has your Ranger / Ranger Raptor been delivered (or at other stage)?? 1711545896702-kw

donnellb

First Name
Donnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Escape
Update to my post above. Just got a text from my dealer showing it offload. They are going to do the needed inspections and I will be hopefully picking it up tomorrow.

Ford Ranger Poll: Has your Ranger / Ranger Raptor been delivered (or at other stage)?? Screenshot 2024-03-27 092446

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
Not mine but one has made it to my local dealer today.
Got to set in and look it over for a bit while it was in PDI.
It’s the owner of the dealerships truck.
He has one of all the Raptor products.
Ford Ranger Poll: Has your Ranger / Ranger Raptor been delivered (or at other stage)?? IMG_7528

Ford Ranger Poll: Has your Ranger / Ranger Raptor been delivered (or at other stage)?? IMG_7536