• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Poll: Has your Ranger / Ranger Raptor been delivered (or at other stage)??

Was your Ranger Delivered??

• Total voters

Skitrem47

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner TRD Pro
Occupation
Teacher
It’s built! Got an email, tracker finally changed to 3/29 build date and my dealer just texted me that I let me know it’s ready to load. Mid February builds are on a roll!
Sponsored

Slappybabs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350
My truck shipped via rail on 3/9. I expect to take deliver mid next week. MAP to Spokane via rail, Spokane to Montana one day convoy.
Great! Mine had an eta now of the week of 4/7. Pretty sure the rail goes right to Newark which is close to my dealer so that should help.

amet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3 Comp xDrive
Ok guys, my guess was right. Mine just updated to built. I found it odd that it said the last update was today and it was still in production status.

I left the website, refreshed, entered my info again and its finally moved to built.

Any of you get updates?

Screenshot_20240329_071219_Chrome.jpg
Nice! Glad you got an update. Looks like mine should be moving soon, my last update was on 02/05 when it went to "In Production"

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
Has anyone switched to built yet?

Sponsored

Ryno6

First Name
Ryno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 gt350/22 ranger tremor
Mine was built on 3-14 and 3-23 put on a QA hold. It’s not just the early builds on hold.

Ford Ranger Poll: Has your Ranger / Ranger Raptor been delivered (or at other stage)?? IMG_3663

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
Mine was built on 3-14 and 3-23 put on a QA hold. It’s not just the early builds on hold.

IMG_3663.jpeg
Mine was on a QC hold for 2 weeks.

Skitrem47

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner TRD Pro
Occupation
Teacher
Has anyone switched to built yet?
Yea my 2/16 build was ”in production” until today when it finally switched to built. Now has a built date of 3/29. You should be in the same boat and should be shipping very soon.

Baja1k

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST, 2024 Triumph Street Triple
Occupation
John Deere Spark Plug Peddler
I finally broke down and called Ford Marketing today just for giggles, and the gal I spoke with was extremely helpful. She said she sees an ETA of next week (4/2-4/9 if I remember the date range correctly). I'm not holding my breath since I already missed the first delivery window my dealer had on their end lol. Blend date was 2/28, and the tracker still shows as "In Production." Hurry up and wait I suppose!

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Finally switched to built (3/29), but did not get the estimated delivery portion added yet in the tracker.
Ford Ranger Poll: Has your Ranger / Ranger Raptor been delivered (or at other stage)?? Built 1

Sponsored

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
Finally got the text from Ford this morning. It's finally showing built!!!

2/20 blend date. 3/30built date

Ford Ranger Poll: Has your Ranger / Ranger Raptor been delivered (or at other stage)?? Screenshot_20240330_091815_Gmail

CherryCoke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 ranger, 94explor, 16 Focus RS, 21 Bronco, 24 RR
Occupation
Drinking CherryCoke
Judging by all the comments, I might just wait for my azure raptor to be built on 4/15. My dealer also has a black one in production and built 1/26 that I was gonna buy because it was first, but as the months went by and still no truck, at this point I will just wait for the azure. That is unless my dealer only gets the black one and they end up not building the azure because each dealer was supposed to get only one RR at first. Now I’m hoping they keep sucking and don’t ship the black one before we know for sure the azure will be built. Just more dumbness from this whole “order a new truck for myself” decision I have made lol.
Buy the black one. Do it!