• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ranger RAPTOR V6 FORScan spreadsheet?

wbape

First Name
victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford ranger raptor v6
Does anyone has the new ford ranger raptor v6 forscan spreadsheet? Thank you very much
Sponsored

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
That spreadsheet recommends the using of the Auto start stop eliminator vs FORScan to shut off auto start stop feature.

However I am not sure they offer one yet.

This is what I am running in my 2023 Bronco to shut that start stop crap off.
Works great.

I am curious just how much of the Bronco electronic architecture has made it into the new 2024 Ranger. Would the Bronco start stop eliminator work on the 24 Rangers.

This is a screen shot from the Auto start stop website.
Autostop Eliminator for the 2021-2024 Ford Bronco

Ford Ranger Ranger RAPTOR V6 FORScan spreadsheet? 1711731155127-2z

SCFast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 RRaptor, '22 Ford Bronco, '18 Raptor Prior
That spreadsheet recommends the using of the Auto start stop eliminator vs FORScan to shut off auto start stop feature.

Works great.

I am curious just how much of the Bronco electronic architecture has made it into the new 2024 Ranger. Would the Bronco start stop eliminator work on the 24 Rangers.

1711731155127-2z.png
I have had no problems on my '22 Bronco disabling it in forscan, worked like a charm sucks to hear something has changed!

Sponsored

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger
Is the ECM on the Ranger Raptor encrypted? If so, will this affect Forscan programming, or just those tuning the ECM directly?

vnhon2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor

Works great.

1711731155127-2z.png
The module does exist for the RR's.

Next Gen Ford Ranger, Raptor & Everest Start/Stop Eliminator

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
can someone explain to me how FORScan works and what is needed?

Sponsored

GManGeno

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
Occupation
DevOps Engineer
can someone explain to me how FORScan works and what is needed?
Forscan is software that can be installed on Windows, IOS, or Android. Along with the software you need an ODB Link (dongle) that plugs into the ODB2 port. Once connected to your car, the software can talk to various ECU modules to allow you to change the behavior of your vehicle. If you look at the spreadsheet linked above as an example, you can change the number of 'lane change blinks' made for a lane change.

Basically, you are flipping switches or changing values like the number of 'lane change blinks'.

Another slightly more expensive option would be to buy a scan tool like OTOFIX and many others. Then you don't need to use your computer or phone as the tool is self-contained.

Additionally, both Forscan and scan tools can also do resets of warnings and even tell you what triggered your check engine light. There are different levels of software and scan tools and the more your willing to spend the more things the software or scan tool can do.

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
Forscan is software that can be installed on Windows, IOS, or Android. Along with the software you need an ODB Link (dongle) that plugs into the ODB2 port. Once connected to your car, the software can talk to various ECU modules to allow you to change the behavior of your vehicle. If you look at the spreadsheet linked above as an example, you can change the number of 'lane change blinks' made for a lane change.

Basically, you are flipping switches or changing values like the number of 'lane change blinks'.

Another slightly more expensive option would be to buy a scan tool like OTOFIX and many others. Then you don't need to use your computer or phone as the tool is self-contained.

Additionally, both Forscan and scan tools can also do resets of warnings and even tell you what triggered your check engine light. There are different levels of software and scan tools and the more your willing to spend the more things the software or scan tool can do.
Where do or can you buy the ForScan ? Is it an app in the i-store or ????

GManGeno

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
Occupation
DevOps Engineer
Where do or can you buy the ForScan ? Is it an app in the i-store or ????
There is a link in my response, click on the word 'Forscan'. There may be other sites as well. There is a free version too. But I don't know what free vs paid gets you.

JR007

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Has anyone been able to connect ForScan to the Raptor yet? I have the latest version of the software, but getting an error message stating it cannot read the PCM.

toddiscdn

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X4
I just tried on a regular Ranger, new forscan didn't like my old USB adaptor and then it came up with a "this vehicle has a tune, can not read" etc. No tune, I,ll get a newer adaptor and try again
Sponsored