• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Raptor increase in MSRP in the future?

LoneStarCaviar

First Name
Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby Baja700 Raptor, 2018 Shelby Raptor
Occupation
Self Employed
No luck here, but I did hear something funny today. I was at my favorite gun shop buying a scope for my new browning x-bolt, when I struck up a conversation with a guy that had a beautiful snazberry Jeep 392. I told him I had a RR order in, and he perked up and asked if it was black. I said no, I ordered an azure, but my dealer had told me they also had a black RR on order. Guy in the guns store mentions they might have a Black RR in the next couple of weeks. Keep in mind this was a guy I’ve never met before, and might be coincidence, but my salesman has already told me I have dibs on the black one if I want. We shall see, a pre strike RR might be cool. Might just post it right away on BAT for $50k markup. Some youtuber or business might buy it and make some decent profit lol.
Sponsored

OP
OP

ummagawd

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stelvio Quadrifoglio
I def don’t have FU money, but I’m willing to buy a plane ticket anywhere in the continental US

Deleted member 6753

If you have "fuck you" level money, just offer to pay 25k ADM and I promise you, a dealer will "accidentally" sell you someone's order. Tell them you will pay the ADM up front as a non-refundable deposit. Also tell them you will buy platinum warranty package and gap insurance. These are the key words that dealership loves to hear.

This strategy is called: the man with money and desperation always wins.
If I decide not to keep mine I’d be happy to sell mine for 25k over.that would put it about $83,350
Sponsored