• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Spotted: Ranger Lariat with bumper steps & front ski plate

LuckyMonkey7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Lightning
Hell yeah! That would save me the time to figure out how to get the steps.

Apples

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired
You can darn well bet, it wasn't towed by a Lightning!

uthunter

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-350 CC & 2019 Ranger Lariat Sport & 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - SuperCharged
Separate bumper on Raptor only?

Sponsored

Xtreme Thunder

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Come on Ford, get an event scheduled already. Provide some further details so I can determine if I am keeping on my short list or not.

OP
OP
Snkrjeff020

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Come on Ford, get an event scheduled already. Provide some further details so I can determine if I am keeping on my short list or not.
Yeah I agree. Some sort of tease or anything would be nice. I just feel like they are purposely playing this safe to avoid having to announce a delay on top of all the other issues they seem to be having.

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
I'm in the same boat. I wish they would announce it so I can determine whether it's worth waiting for or if I should get one of the GM twins instead. I'd rather have the RRaptor but if it's going to end up the same price as the BRaptor then I'm out.

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘02 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew, '16 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Designer/Draftsman
man it would look so much better without that plastic 'H' between the grille and the skid plate.
I can’t agree with you more!!! Looks like a cheap add-on trying to look like a push bar. Just over-styled garbage! Adding a horizontal color matched strip between the grill and bumper (like the Raptor) would easily remedy this flawed design. Maybe some hope for the Tremor?

Sponsored

Muffin1

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ranger FX4
That front end looks hideous, with the black plastic overlay going in different directions, also the gray skid plate looks 'stuck on' just to busy imo not a clean design.

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
If they keep that, I'll definitely be getting one of the twins instead. That is one fugly front end. 🤮

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
I was waiting for someone else to ask, but it's not happening. How does the exhaust affect the front bumper?
That confused me at first read too. Upon further review I think the topics of rear steps w/Raptor bumper and exhaust got mixed in with the subject of the ugly front end treatment. So REAR bumper on Raptor must be different to accommodate dual exhausts at the expense of side steps - but still no solution for hideous Front end. Of course I could be wrong...
Sponsored