• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

What color did you order on your Raptor?

What color did you order on your Raptor?

• Total voters

Slappybabs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350
Always wanted to order eruption green because it was my bronco color I wanted but I went w white. The color choices were pretty underwhelming and the shelter green was too “meh” for me. Gonna look super nice black and white storm trooper style. White w graphics and spray in liner is what I went with. Should go nice with the garage queen grabber blue.
Sponsored

KevR

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor in AGM
Im thinking of switching from Silver to Azure Gray Metallic.

Edit: I did just that. I switched my vote.

Last edited:

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
I'm also having a LineX spray-in bed put in after delivery.
I have the Line-X premium on my '19 Lariat been please. Also got their version of the Bakflip which has their coating on the panels. I was surprised you could order without decals

LoneStarCaviar

First Name
Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby Baja700 Raptor, 2018 Shelby Raptor
Occupation
Self Employed
My dealer had an azure grey f150 raptor. Azure is by far my favorite color, it really pops in the sun. I tried to get a picture to show it, but pictures never really do justice. I ordered azure, but might end up with a black RR since my dealer has two orders in, and they put my order in as a stock order and I still have no scheduling, but the black one shows a late January build date. Black will be great if I custom wrap it, since the door jambs would be a nice neutral color. Only time will tell which one I get lol.

SCFast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 RRaptor, '22 Ford Bronco, '18 Raptor Prior
Plain Jane Oxford White Same as my '18 Raptor

Sponsored

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger
The interior orange I thought would clash with the exterior red.
I think the Hot Pepper Red has a lot of orange in it, which I hope will tie in nicely with the interior highlights. We'll see.

OH3Cobra

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby, 2003 Cobra, 2002 Miata, 2013 SRT8 300
Occupation
Sales
I think the Hot Pepper Red has a lot of orange in it, which I hope will tie in nicely with the interior highlights. We'll see.
The HPR does have more of an orange cast vs Ford's rubier reds like Rapid Red or Redfire.

Ford Ranger What color did you order on your Raptor? IMG_4705

Ford Ranger What color did you order on your Raptor? IMG_7707

OH3Cobra

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Plain Jane Oxford White Same as my '18 Raptor
While in Brazil I saw a Gen 6 Ranger Raptor in white pass us on curve - looked great!

SCFast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 RRaptor, '22 Ford Bronco, '18 Raptor Prior
:) If you have never had black on a vehicle you might regret that decision. My 22 is black and it's a pain to keep clean even with ceramic coating.
Second this, We added a black '21 Audi S5 to the stable several years ago, worst decision ever! Even after paint correction and ceramic coat and 2 bucket washes it was a bitch, we got rid of it within a year.
Couldn't even imagine black on any of my vehicles that see dirt and desert pin striping.

Labradorguy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
My dealer had an azure grey f150 raptor. Azure is by far my favorite color, it really pops in the sun. I tried to get a picture to show it, but pictures never really do justice. I ordered azure, but might end up with a black RR since my dealer has two orders in, and they put my order in as a stock order and I still have no scheduling, but the black one shows a late January build date. Black will be great if I custom wrap it, since the door jambs would be a nice neutral color. Only time will tell which one I get lol.
First pic…Area 51 close, Azure Gray (Lightning) farther away. On cloudy day.

Second pic…Azure vs Velocity on a sunny day.

Ford Ranger What color did you order on your Raptor? IMG_1537

Ford Ranger What color did you order on your Raptor? IMG_1450

Sponsored

LoneStarCaviar

First Name
Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby Baja700 Raptor, 2018 Shelby Raptor
Occupation
Self Employed
Here’s a close up of azure. My favorite color right now is my dads gt350R heritage he just bought. Whimbledon white is awesome, we also have a 69 Mach 1 in that color.
Ford Ranger What color did you order on your Raptor? IMG_5462
Ford Ranger What color did you order on your Raptor? IMG_3725
Ford Ranger What color did you order on your Raptor? IMG_4878

OH3Cobra

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
With the all black what?
The trim! Front grill etc. on an all black car you don't have the contrast of those pieces vs. the body color. Take a look at our maverick pick in my avatar. Hope that answers the question.

pablo94sc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Velocity Blue, but the more I see it in videos the less I'm digging it. It's definitely no lightning blue. I am seriously considering calling my dealer and asking them to update my order to Shelter Green. At least it won't be gray.

Like many of you, I'm really lamenting the color options. Eruption Green would have been a fun color. Ruby Red Metallic was always a fav of mine. HPR looks orangish. For the most part, Ford has always had a couple of fun colors on the palette for every vehicle they make. Now it's all grey or blue-gray, and it literally makes me sad looking at such gloomy, depressing colors being offered.

Cyder

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Nurse
Oxford white, it’s the color the dealer chose for their allocation that I took so didn’t have a choice but color looks great to me.
Sponsored