• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
That’s a 400W sub. And it requires a lot of enclosed space so it will be a challenge to find a box with enough volume to fit. It will definitely overpower the B&O fronts so it’s not really a good choice unless you’re doing a thorough full system replacement like I am.
Ah okay. It may have to be a later on project then. Hopefully the BO system is good enough for the meantime. I would need to properly budget out a legit sound system.
Sponsored

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
Ah okay. It may have to be a later on project then. Hopefully the BO system is good enough for the meantime. I would need to properly budget out a legit sound system.
I spent $6500 on my Explorer, parts and install. Living with the B&O for me is going to be absolute torture, haha. But it will get most people by.

SGT Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The SPEC-R3
Occupation
Law Enforcement
We got any Photoshop gurus here? I want to see how my current RTR Wheels on my Oxford white ranger will look on my Oxford white raptor.

LuckyMonkey7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Lightning
edit: not interested in a raptor, didn't read the title close enough

Last edited:

Raptor CACH

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Next-Gen Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Operating Theatre Trauma Nurse
Most of my current stuff minus suspension components can be directly transferred over. The bed rack is the core base of everything and it can be width adjusted.

I also plan to do the same vinyl graphics design I created for the rear. (the factory raptor graphic will be removed)

100_0233.JPG

Hello SGT Ranger,

Can I ask what tub rack on your Ranger and what are the four cases either side that you have have fitted to the rack? It looks very neat.

I am based in Melbourne, Australia and my new Next-Gen Ranger Raptor will arrive in a day.

Sponsored

Creator1113

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M5 Comp.2022, Ranger Raptor2023
Occupation
Private
I plan (something already done):
- installation of a front winch;
- treatment of all plastic elements in the exterior - eyebrows of fenders, front and rear bumper with raptor paint with high hardness;
-installation of protective profiles and protective film on front and rear headlights with partial dimming;
- complete treatment of the body paint whit protective foil black mat from 3M;
- upgrade of the B&O sound system, mainly in the direction of deeper and natural sub-bass;
- restoration of the original software of the engine up to 410 hp. etc

SGT Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The SPEC-R3
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Hello SGT Ranger,

Can I ask what tub rack on your Ranger and what are the four cases either side that you have have fitted to the rack? It looks very neat.

I am based in Melbourne, Australia and my new Next-Gen Ranger Raptor will arrive in a day.

My roof platform is custom fabbed using steel unistrut channel and duraslat flooring. It is mounted to an RCI bed rack. It uses modified (chopped & bent) RCI panels to box in the entire sub-frame of my rack.

The side storage pods are double walled heavy duty plano boxes retrofitted with locking caps and cabinet struts. These are also mounted to the rack via steel unistrut channel.

Ford Ranger What mods do you have planned for your Ranger Raptor? IMG_20211110_165934

Ford Ranger What mods do you have planned for your Ranger Raptor? IMG_20221228_193012

Ford Ranger What mods do you have planned for your Ranger Raptor? IMG_20220630_152039

Old picture from the original prototype almost 3 years ago. Yea you can walk on it.

Ford Ranger What mods do you have planned for your Ranger Raptor? IMG_E3313.JPG

Last edited:

LoneStarCaviar

First Name
Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby Baja700 Raptor, 2018 Shelby Raptor
Occupation
Self Employed
Some pretty good ideas here. I don’t want my Ranger raptor to be too similar to either of my Shelby raptors, so no chase rack or huge light bars. I want to do an overland build, so…

-GFC or Super Pacific Camper built out inside with my own cabinetry and power system
-probably front ARB bumper and winch
-grill lights, maybe adaptive ARB iq lights
-roof rack if camper fits over, to put max tracks and Zarges boxes and lights
-intercooler and tune if available Jb4
-rock sliders or auto steps, love the amp research steps on my Shelby 2013 Baja700 more than the ones on my 2018 Baja 525
-wheels, whatever I can find that’s forged or flow formed, not cheap fuel or methods
-love the KM3s on my other raptors, 35s
-whatever suspension mods to sit level
-starlink internet and cb radio
-hopefully bigger fuel tank for range
-all the other stuff for camping, air compressor, tools, solar, etc

sorry for long post, but looking forward to it. Gonna have to wait till we finish our hellcat swapped d150 prospector build, and also halfway done on our 69 fastback mustang were putting on a roadstershop spec chassis with a Coyote 5.0 and gt500 predator blower. Also just got our LS376 crate engine for our Jeep MJ Comanche, and another 2 hellcat engines for our 70 Cuda and 67 GTX or 83 Ramcharger. So many other projects too, but really looking forward to the overland Ranger Raptor to add to the collection.

OP
OP
yoopercharged

yoopercharged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford SVT Raptor
Adding a few more items to my list from ROW Raptors:
  1. ROW rear seat headrests. The US headrests are so ugly and intrusive compared to rest of world. It's a small thing but enough to bother me.
  2. ROW second row HVAC plumbing and vents.
Not sure what the best approach will be for sourcing these items. I'll probably contact some dealerships in northern Mexico and see if they're willing to ship to the US, but I'm guessing there are some tricky laws regarding the import of auto parts.

Last edited:

Sponsored

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
Adding a few more items to my list from ROW Raptors:
  1. ROW rear seat headrests. The US headrests are so ugly and intrusive compared to rest of world. It's a small thing but enough to bother me.
  2. ROW second row HVAC plumbing and vents.
  3. ROW front flares without the side markers/reflectors. I know this is technically a DOT violation but the rest of world operates just fine without them. This one isn't a priority, just a nice to have. Likely not worth the shipping cost.
Not sure what the best approach will be for sourcing these items. I'll probably contact some dealerships in northern Mexico and see if they're willing to ship to the US, but I'm guessing there are some tricky laws regarding the import of auto parts.
Just get smoked deflectors when they come available on Amazon. The morimoto LED markers for the 5G look really slick.

OP
OP
yoopercharged

yoopercharged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford SVT Raptor
Just get smoked deflectors when they come available on Amazon. The morimoto LED markers for the 5G look really slick.
Those do look good. Reasonably priced too.

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer

uthunter

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-350 CC & 2019 Ranger Lariat Sport & 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - SuperCharged
-Window tint

-Topper (will it be the same topper on non-Raptor Ranger, or are the beds shaped differently?)

-Winch and air pump, when available

CaribbeanRaptor

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor Next Gen 3.0LV6
Occupation
Business Owner
I have already tinted my windows (5% back and sides, 20% front) and I've added underglow and wheel lights to my Ranger Raptor Next Gen.
Ik still waiting for the following mods to arrive:
- electric side step
- electric roller bed cover
- sports bar
- roofrack with led bar to the front
- wheel spacers
- front lift to level the truck
Sponsored