• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

What's Everyone's ADM?

uncledoodoo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Systems Engineer
agreed to $5K on a Raptor. It was far less than anyone else I found. If I find someone who will do it for less I will take it. I've never paid ADM in my life, including 3 Bronco orders, but a new Raptor is difficult to find for MSRP in Texas (so far).

medocbiga

First Name
biga
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
going to be more rare than the F150 Rapto R .........

Deleted member 6753

Just curious what everyone has agreed to with ADM and what is a realistic one to pay. Also, what does everyone think these ADMs will do to the value of our trucks in the next year or so?
MSRP, but I still havenā€™t decided if I want I. Iā€™m expecting a build notice very soon so need to decide

Sponsored

Deleted member 6753

If you don't want it, any way you could swap my name for yours :p
I donā€™t know, I got an another guy on this site a spot to order at MSRP and I told the dealer I could sell hundreds but they now only want to sell to locals. I ordered, Black, sprayed in bed liner, key pad entry & decal 58,450 +/- and put $500 down. Iā€™m a long way from you in southern louisiana. Id perfer a F150 Tremor with the 5.0 but itā€™s 80k.

NASSTY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor / 1994 Bronco
I ordered mine @ MSRP.

ivotuk

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
IT
I donā€™t know, I got an another guy on this site a spot to order at MSRP and I told the dealer I could sell hundreds but they now only want to sell to locals. I ordered, Black, sprayed in bed liner, key pad entry & decal 58,450 +/- and put $500 down. Iā€™m a long way from you in southern louisiana. Id perfer a F150 Tremor with the 5.0 but itā€™s 80k.
Thank you. If you come across anything, I'd fly down to pick it up and drive back to Alaska. I'd put money down immediately too.

Xyotafella

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Tacoma Off Road
Occupation
Machinist
Got mine for msrp, small town dealer population of 5k. Gets built end of February!! Going to be a sweet truck I think

cordor

First Name
cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Passport
Occupation
Retired
Just curious what everyone has agreed to with ADM and what is a realistic one to pay. Also, what does everyone think these ADMs will do to the value of our trucks in the next year or so?
No adm. msrp only

Sponsored

GypsyDaenger

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150
Occupation
Electrician
im assuming its only RR getting hit with them. My "loaded" lariat is about 3.6k under MSRP with Aplan and thats already in my purchase agreement.

Rone28

First Name
Maurice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2019
I am glad most people are just doing msrp. I did the same. Paying more just encourages price gouging in the future.

UpInTheAir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Patience
I only found one local dealer that would sell me one at MSRP, although they admitted anyone willing to pay ADM would be given priority. Gave them my build back in May, and as of a month or so ago, they still haven't received their allocation from Ford.

I have an order submitted with a close-ish but out of state dealer at MSRP and email confirmation from Ford but no build date on it yet. While the deal hasn't closed until the keys are in my hand, they have definitely earned my business within their network. They indicated they have been MSRP-only for all their brands through the entire supply shortage.

Anecdotal, but I have seen listings for new BRaptors under MSRP, and there are definitely new F150 Raptors out there at least a few grand under MSRP now. I expect we'll see discounts on the RRaptor after the first batch is delivered and once the higher trim Tacos hit lots in the summer/fall. Although I am sort of afraid the TRD Pro and Trailhunter are going to anchor the midsize segment MSRPs way higher than they should.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
No admin. Never paid one and never will.

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
Thank you. If you come across anything, I'd fly down to pick it up and drive back to Alaska. I'd put money down immediately too.
I ordered mine 10/25/23 at MSRP in Louisiana. Nearly a month later another dealer in Louisiana near me had the one unclaimed allocation. I posted it on a Ranger Facebook page and the old salesman called me back and asked what I did. He said he had 27 calls for it in a 2 hour period. They gave someone the allocation for MSRP. The guy was from upper U.S
Sponsored