• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

2024 Ranger Raptor ADM Market Adjustment Price = CRAZY

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
As someone that works in construction, construction is NOT up. It is way down. Interest rates are too high on construction loans so it’s slowing down. You’re not seeing the effects just yet because prime interest rate hikes delaying it, but we are diving head first into a recession. Yes people have been saying it’s gonna happen, but now it’s actually happening.
I wonder if they'll ease interest rates soon for Biden's final year. They typically try to make the economy look better before election season. I'm secretly hoping they do before I need to buy a truck.
Sponsored

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
I wonder if they'll ease interest rates soon for Biden's final year. They typically try to make the economy look better before election season. I'm secretly hoping they do before I need to buy a truck.
Me too but we also need inflation to come under control for other life expenses.

Raynger24

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Escape SE, 23 Colorado LT
From NPR Today:

"Pack up the umbrella and the beach towel and head back to the car: The Fed's Hot Pause Summer is officially over. The Federal Reserve announced on Wednesday it would raise interest rates a quarter percentage point (or 25 basis points), to a 22-year high. "

Last edited:

ThickGatorade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Construction projects that are in progress were financed and begun months to years ago. You can’t look at what you see as a gauge of the market.

I’m heavily involved in the pre-construction process and projects are dried up. Contractors are laying people off. There’s no new upcoming business. I also cover parts of Kentucky and it’s the same thing for those markets.
It's crazy to see the uniqueness of this as I have family who are in that field and they can't even manage to have enough people to keep up with the jobs they have let alone keep bidding. My cousin has been working 12 hour shifts 7 days a week, it's been non-stop work for them. His hall has had a nationwide request out for months to get new people.

SGT Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The SPEC-R3
Occupation
Law Enforcement
It is a real struggle for me to give up the 0% APR through Ford I have on my current truck and probably looking at 4-6% on the Raptor even with 800+ score.

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

The holy grail, finding an institute that will give me a 120 month loan at 0-1% rate so I can move the cash otherwise tied up in a standard 84 month in something else that makes money. :rockon:

Sponsored

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
It's crazy to see the uniqueness of this as I have family who are in that field and they can't even manage to have enough people to keep up with the jobs they have let alone keep bidding. My cousin has been working 12 hour shifts 7 days a week, it's been non-stop work for them. His hall has had a nationwide request out for months to get new people.
There are some exceptions. Ford has four facilities going up in the South and they’re paying through the nose for travelers. Unfortunately that doesn’t help independent contractors.

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
It is a real struggle for me to give up the 0% APR through Ford I have on my current truck and probably looking at 4-6% on the Raptor even with 800+ score.

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

The holy grail, finding an institute that will give me a 120 month loan at 0-1% rate so I can move the cash otherwise tied up in a standard 84 month in something else that makes money. :rockon:
From what I’m told at my dealership, you’ll be fortunate at 6%. They’re seeing offers of 8-10% for FRaptor and Bronco buyers and these are folks with scores in the 800’s.

RapVillin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Occupation
business owner
It's gonna be 7-8% with perfect credit even with a huge down payment

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Not a surprise on the Fed raise. They literally said last month they are going to raise at least 2 more times.

SGT Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The SPEC-R3
Occupation
Law Enforcement
From what I’m told at my dealership, you’ll be fortunate at 6%. They’re seeing offers of 8-10% for FRaptor and Bronco buyers and these are folks with scores in the 800’s.
Yea I'll probably need to see this time about doing some foot work at local institutes if Ford can't do any better than that.
Sponsored