• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat Oxford White \ Sandstone
Occupation
Nuclear Weapons Technician
I ordered mine the 3rd week of December so I’m pretty sure they will tell me to go pound sand
Sponsored

phillyexpat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Lariat Fx4
Good news. I got the rebate. Ordered the truck on 9/28. Got my Ranger today, and did not even have to bring it up. They were just like "and oh, sign here for the $1000 rebate".

Pharmerdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 1999 Mustang GT
I took delivery on 3/13, no rebate even though I had discussed with my dealer when the information was first available, salesman has "filled out a request" for the rebate, I have not hear back

Sponsored

Skitrem47

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner TRD Pro
Occupation
Teacher
I just talked to my salesman and he confirmed that I am getting it on my raptor. He looked it up in his computer and it was listed as Ford Retail Order Bonus Cash offer $1000.

Skitrem47

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner TRD Pro
Occupation
Teacher
I just talked to my salesman and he confirmed that I am getting it on my raptor. He looked it up in his computer and it was listed as Ford Retail Order Bonus Cash offer $1000.
I also asked him about the April 2 deadline because I did see that attached to the screenshot he sent me and he said that the vehicle is price protected from order date and that includes rebates so it doesn’t matter if you take delivery past the 2nd.🤗

Manupohu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Is the Rebate only apply on USA clients or Canadian too. My order date is oct 2nd. It is right on dead line according to the article.

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger
My dealer just told me there are no rebates on Raptors (I get the feeling he didn't look in any system - he just said that from assumption). Could y'all post some info from your dealer confirming who approved it and how they did so?

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
Just picked up my xlt today, and got the $1000 plus an additional $750, I guess bc I'm such a nice guy! Sticker was $44,795 and that's my x-plan price shown.

Ford Ranger $1,000 Factory Rebate for Pre-Order Customers (Experiences Upon Delivery) 20240329_162532

Ford Ranger $1,000 Factory Rebate for Pre-Order Customers (Experiences Upon Delivery) 20240329_131311

Sponsored

Skitrem47

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner TRD Pro
Occupation
Teacher
My dealer just told me there are no rebates on Raptors (I get the feeling he didn't look in any system - he just said that from assumption). Could y'all post some info from your dealer confirming who approved it and how they did so?
Sorry this is not a great screenshot, but this is what I was sent. He’s gotta look in the system. These rebates may not appear until the truck is built and or shipped as I asked a few weeks ago and was told by by rep that he didn’t see anything. Car was finished being “built” today and I asked him to look and was listed.

Ford Ranger $1,000 Factory Rebate for Pre-Order Customers (Experiences Upon Delivery) A1EC6C08-AA3F-415F-908B-3AFA7A509608

0ak9

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
I ordered mine the 3rd week of December so I’m pretty sure they will tell me to go pound sand
I ordered mine on 12/23, and I still got the $1,000 rebate. Wouldn’t hurt asking!

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat Oxford White \ Sandstone
Occupation
Nuclear Weapons Technician
I ordered mine on 12/23, and I still got the $1,000 rebate. Wouldn’t hurt asking!
Thank you - I’ll be happy to just get it but once I get there I’ll ask for everything with the worst case scenario . . . the answer is No. I’ve learned throughout my life that if you don’t ask the answer is definitely no 😃

RR2024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (on order)
I was able to claim my rebate on my Raptor order. Only quirk I didn't realize is that it gets credited in the sale after tax is added so I had to pay sales tax on that $1000. That made my math off by a bit for the out the door price.

Kubie

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Silverado
Occupation
Retired
The only thing that I know for sure about the dates is that they all got messed-up by the delays and the strike. So, most likely they no longer apply to our current situation.
Ask for the Rebate, and maybe you will get it.

One thing is for sure, after what we have all been through while waiting for these Trucks, a $1,000 Rebate is the least that Ford should do.
For sure after all the b.s.we've been through and the lack of communication from both Ford and my dealer, I am extremely disappointed in my experience so far. I hope it gets better and I didn't make a mistake ordering a new truck
Sponsored