• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

2024 Ford Ranger Lariat in Hot Pepper Red

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
https://fordauthority.com/2023/04/2024-ford-ranger-lariat-in-hot-pepper-red-real-world-photos/

Just in case people haven’t seen these in enough colors already, apparently Hot Pepper Red will be one of the choices.

I’m still waiting to see this in the metal. The front 3/4 view they seem to lead these stories off with looks the most awkward IMO while other views improve as you move around the car. Call me optimistic still that it’ll look great in person.
Sponsored

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
https://fordauthority.com/2023/04/2024-ford-ranger-lariat-in-hot-pepper-red-real-world-photos/

Just in case people haven’t seen these in enough colors already, apparently Hot Pepper Red will be one of the choices.

I’m still waiting to see this in the metal. The front 3/4 view they seem to lead these stories off with looks the most awkward IMO while other views improve as you move around the car. Call me optimistic still that it’ll look great in person.
saw this myself early this morning. NA XL, XLT, Lariat apparently will not have the hideous Black and exaggerated/slanted Sports Bra push bar used on Wildtrak- so I'm fine with everything from front end to B pillar on these. Also fine with expected same 2.3L base motor. The White or Red are acceptable for my more conservative tastes. B pillar back + option groups are the only considerations left for me- along with reasonable pricing of course.

Reactions: MJE

ssjx7squall

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
saw this myself early this morning. NA XL, XLT, Lariat apparently will not have the hideous Black and exaggerated/slanted Sports Bra push bar used on Wildtrak- so I'm fine with everything from front end to B pillar on these. Also fine with expected same 2.3L base motor. The White or Red are acceptable for my more conservative tastes. B pillar back + option groups are the only considerations left for me- along with reasonable pricing of course.
pricing is the real question. With so many trims and a ranger raptor potentially being close in price to an f150 raptor I’m not sure how they’re gonna do it

OP
OP
MJE

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
pricing is the real question. With so many trims and a ranger raptor potentially being close in price to an f150 raptor I’m not sure how they’re gonna do it
I’m really curious to see what they do with pricing on the Ranger Raptor. Here the bronco raptor is the same price basically as an F150 raptor. While the GMC Canyon AT4X is tens of thousands cheaper. I suspect the raptor brand will have it at a premium price compared to the competition, but they’re still. Limited in what they can charge. It’d be tough to be too close in price to the F150 Or Bronco Raptors but I’m assuming they’ll try & push for as high as they think the market will bear.

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
There will have to be enough price gap that 1 doesn't cannibalize sales from the other. Think they'll price RRaptor lower to achieve that? Nahhhh

Sponsored

Gator21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Wrangler
Price is the be all, end all I’m waiting on. If only Ford would actually release that information…

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
People in the comments section are saying the reveal date is April 17th. Not sure where they're getting that but I hope they're right.

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m really curious to see what they do with pricing on the Ranger Raptor. Here the bronco raptor is the same price basically as an F150 raptor. While the GMC Canyon AT4X is tens of thousands cheaper. I suspect the raptor brand will have it at a premium price compared to the competition, but they’re still. Limited in what they can charge. It’d be tough to be too close in price to the F150 Or Bronco Raptors but I’m assuming they’ll try & push for as high as they think the market will bear.
It was originally rumored that the RRaptor would start around $55k. I'm guessing it's going to fall around $62k.

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
People in the comments section are saying the reveal date is April 17th. Not sure where they're getting that but I hope they're right.
There's a comment section? What am I missing?

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There's a comment section? What am I missing?
On the Ford Authority article in the first post of this thread. If you scroll to the bottom of the article, there are comments there.

Sponsored

Pac987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I hope the lariat trim isn’t the only way to get the bumper steps.

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
On the Ford Authority article in the first post of this thread. If you scroll to the bottom of the article, there are comments there.
ok. I knew about comments on Ford A. Thought maybe I was missing a feature here...

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat, 2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
HPR probably would look better on a sunny day. Those pictures don't do it justice.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
HPR probably would look better on a sunny day. Those pictures don't do it justice.
Sunny days really make it stand out and it can take on a more red than orange look when viewing it from different angles.
The biggest negative about HPR, for me, is that it's a tri-stage/tri-coat paint and can be an utter nightmare to blend if you get damage that needs to be repaired and painted.

Bmoose

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Sport Trac
HPR was my favorite color of this new Gen but only lasted one year. I will say the styling on this truck is about as plain Jane as you can get. I too am waiting for the RRaptor in the states. But I'm not holding my breath that the pricing will be reasonable. I have a "normal" job and I think anything new is out of my price range for a couple years....
Sponsored