• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

2024 Ford Ranger Lariat in Hot Pepper Red

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
HPR was my favorite color of this new Gen but only lasted one year. I will say the styling on this truck is about as plain Jane as you can get. I too am waiting for the RRaptor in the states. But I'm not holding my breath that the pricing will be reasonable. I have a "normal" job and I think anything new is out of my price range for a couple years....
You have to remember this truck has to appeal to multiple generations. Updated and freshened looks will drive more sales across the board than going too far towards the radical and polarizing like Cybertruck, IMO. The real world impact of changes from the platform up should drive consumers satisfaction long term more than exterior styling which fades over time and can be like putting 💋 on a 🐷
Sponsored

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their car's in the easiest way possible.
People in the comments section are saying the reveal date is April 17th. Not sure where they're getting that but I hope they're right.
Personally, my fingers are crossed. Hoping to see some news by then at the least.

OP
OP
MJE

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
You have to remember this truck has to appeal to multiple generations. Updated and freshened looks will drive more sales across the board than going too far towards the radical and polarizing like Cybertruck, IMO. The real world impact of changes from the platform up should drive consumers satisfaction long term more than exterior styling which fades over time and can be like putting 💋 on a 🐷
Multiple generations and multiple markets across the globe. If I’ve read right, the Ranger has now overtaken the Hilux as the best selling vehicle in Australia. The equivalent of our F-150 even if it’s a smaller market than the US. Maybe even smaller than Canada.

So really the Ranger isn’t designed solely with our market in mind, that’d be the F-150. Which I can’t complain much on Ranger styling, it looks like a Ford, fairly middle of the road conservative.

Robo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5, VW Atlas
People in the comments section are saying the reveal date is April 17th. Not sure where they're getting that but I hope they're right.
Looks like the 17th has come and gone. So sad... I have been waiting to buy a new truck for a year+.

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
Looks like the 17th has come and gone. So sad... I have been waiting to buy a new truck for a year+.
I've been seeing rumors of May now. Basically, I've learned I can't trust anyone and will just have to see it when I see it.

I also wonder why Toyota did these high profile teases of the Taco 2 weeks in a row and still haven't announced anything. Why do companies have to tease the bumpers of their stupid cars like they think it's some sort of movie we're waiting to see?
Sponsored