• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

2024 Ranger online configurator when?

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
Anyone have any inside scoop on when the online configurator will go live? My money is on the 19th, the day of the Tacoma reveal.
Sponsored

Moto26

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '17 F150
Anyone have any inside scoop on when the online configurator will go live? My money is on the 19th, the day of the Tacoma reveal.
I believe I read it's going online May 15…

[...said me, several days ago. This information has been corrected elsewhere by others in the know. Please disregard...]

Last edited:

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
Still not live yet

TheQuixotic1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick, 2022 Chevy Bolt EUV.
Occupation
ATC
I would bet B&P won't be live until at least the day or hours after the order guide is released to dealers; and considering the order guide isn't here or on Blue Oval Forums yet means we are still a day away on the low end in all likelihood.

Sponsored

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
I'd expect the end of this month

Slappybabs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350
Hopefully soon. Pulling my hair out on additional raptor colors.

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
I'd expect the end of this month
and yet the orders are supposed to start May 26th- if that even holds. Based on recent launches this is standard operating procedure for Ford, unfortunately ☹ May ultimately be what drives me into the arms of Nissan for upgrading my Maverick to a mid-size Frontier that meets my limited needs for $10k cheaper. Initial poking around indicates they are using the Toyota model and company decides what to build and ship to dealers and not necessarily taking orders for customer spec builds anyways. Shouldn't be this hard to get what we want, even after global impacts of COVID and foolish shutdown of economies. 🤬

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
and yet the orders are supposed to start May 26th- if that even holds. Based on recent launches this is standard operating procedure for Ford, unfortunately ☹ May ultimately be what drives me into the arms of Nissan for upgrading my Maverick to a mid-size Frontier that meets my limited needs for $10k cheaper. Initial poking around indicates they are using the Toyota model and company decides what to build and ship to dealers and not necessarily taking orders for customer spec builds anyways. Shouldn't be this hard to get what we want, even after global impacts of COVID and foolish shutdown of economies. 🤬
On about the 19th, ask your dealer for an order guide or sit down with them and look at it together and build out what u want. Dealer should be able to submit the order request and print a copy with invoice and retail immediately. Then, if you choose to go forward they can fully submit it for it to be built.

The order guide will give u all of the models, options, configurations available and from it you can build your unit. Way more accurate than online b&p configuration.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2020 F-150
Occupation
Internet Manager at Long McArthur Ford
May 31st. After Memorial Day weekend. Order banks open May 26th. Confirmed!

Sponsored

Robo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5, VW Atlas

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2020 F-150
Occupation
Internet Manager at Long McArthur Ford
Tim, do you know how long the order banks will stay open?
Until they sell out, I don't see that happening for quite awhile. 23MY didn't close until they stopped scheduling for production towards the end of 23MY.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's their goal. They've missed deadlines for online b&p availability before. But, May 26th is definitely what all dealers have been told for ordering to be opened up.

Last edited:

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tim, do you know how long the order banks will stay open?
They haven't set a time. It will be based upon demand and their ability to meet it. If orders start exceeding production capabilty, orders will be halted for a period of time or stopped all together. So this is an unknown at this point.

OP
OP
rwolfcastle

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
Thanks for the update! Did they discuss Raptor inventory with you at all? It's sounding bleak according to some people on here.
Sponsored