• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

2024 Ranger online configurator when?

chrisa6844

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Raptor and 1992 Ford F150 Nite
Occupation
Parts salesman
Why is the configurater opening after order banks do? Would it make sense for it to open earlier?
In a newer model I would agree, but Ford in the past hasn’t released new updates to their configurators until after they’ve closed order banks.
For example, the Maverick Tremor wasn’t available to build on their website till after they had closed the order banks for over a month. Didn’t really matter to me since I was going to order one either way.
Sponsored

Moto26

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '17 F150
In a newer model I would agree, but Ford in the past hasn’t released new updates to their configurators until after they’ve closed order banks.
For example, the Maverick Tremor wasn’t available to build on their website till after they had closed the order banks for over a month. Didn’t really matter to me since I was going to order one either way.
I agree. I think if you hear about a vehicle from Ford, especially a special edition of any kind, that you know you'll want, call your dealer immediately and see if they'll work with you to get it.

I don't remember ever seeing Bronco Everglades, Raptor, or Heritage in the B&P until well after they were all spoken for. Same with Ranger Splash and Tremor editions...

Dipstick

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lincoln Nautilus, 2020 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
I just built a Ranger Raptor on the UK website (ford.co.uk). I added all options (Raptor decal & power tonneau w/roll over bar). It came to 51,350 pounds ($63,674) US dollars. I was surprised that there were very few options. The base truck is almost fully loaded.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor & 21 Bronco FE 4-Dr
Well,,,,,, we've seen just how effective those threats are against dealers adding huge ADM's,,,,,

HRG
They could very easily quit having the dealer info sessions and allow them to find out everything just as the public does. Certain info is expected to be kept in house and if it isn't I'd expect Ford to start withholding that info. They are getting very tired of leaked info.

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
They could very easily quit having the dealer info sessions and allow them to find out everything just as the public does. Certain info is expected to be kept in house and if it isn't I'd expect Ford to start withholding that info. They are getting very tired of leaked info.
the media embargoes seem to hold the secrecy pretty well.

Sponsored

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor & 21 Bronco FE 4-Dr
the media embargoes seem to hold the secrecy pretty well.
But there was info beyond that pertaining to allocation, availability of options, models, etc that wasn't released to the public or media

Last edited:

Cavemold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
im not sure why they withhold pricing for few weeks. Any sight to why? I understand the builder but not sure why they just don't state their prices.

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Yeah, its been exactly 1 week since launch, and zero new information.

Texasota

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT || 2023 Escape PHEV
Order guide should be out by end of the week. It will answer a lot of the questions out there.
Order guide is available now. Saw a link to it posted on Blue Oval Forums.

Sponsored

Cavemold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
49,443.09 United States Dollar converted the wildtrak in US dollars it would be 50k.
40k for the xlt 40,374.75
Sponsored