• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

yoopercharged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford SVT Raptor
I'm not seeing the option to remove that "feature". What trim are you on?
On Raptor the removal is standard. There isn't an option. It's listed in the Interior section near the bottom of the tool as "Auto Start-Stop Removal."
Sponsored

TheQuixotic1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick, 2022 Chevy Bolt EUV.
Occupation
ATC
A lariat, fx4, w/2.3 obviously with a few options about $51,000; compared to a fully loaded Canyon AT4 at $52,000. Man that would be a tough choice… I think I’m gonna wait for Tacoma pricing before i pull the trigger on anything… whats 1 more year at this point lol
You have to remember the Canyon comes with the 2.7l as well at that price point.

A Canyon Denali with 2.7l, trailering package (7700 rating), ventilated seats, driver HUD, and moonroof comes in at $54k. I don't think the Ranger Lariat stands much of a chance at $51k for people who actually want decent options.

Cavemold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
$50k for a Lariat Fx4. Sheesh. When they release the 2.7l, that’ll mean around $52k if the upgrade cost the same as the Bronco (and that’s assuming they don’t charge extra for 4a, if they offer it, like they do in the Bronco too). Too rich for my blood.

If they come out with a Tremor package later it’ll be dang near the price of a Raptor.

I’m definitely waiting to see if PCOs and factory incentives make a come back later or I’m just gonna get a Colorado. I can get everything I want in a loaded z71 for $46k OTD.
https://www.chevrolet.com/trucks/colorado/build-and-price/summary made one for fun came out to be 47k.

The ranger came out be 49k.. yesh https://shop.ford.com/configure/ran...r|2024|1|1.|.R4K..PJS...914.CAB.AWD.X73.LAR.]

AlloyPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram 1500 CC 4x4 Laramie Sport
$47k for XLT with spray-in, tech+towing, auto climate, and keyless touch pad? Ouch.

Sponsored

Rando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
I think that link (Chevy) just loads my build from earlier which was a blue z71 with safety, tech, and convenience packages II and III. Don’t need tow package on either as I just haul stuff. Came out to $46.2 for me. Comes with ventilated seats to boot. But yeah when the 2.7 eco comes out and the Ford truck costs ~$6k more that’ll be a no go for me personally.

OP
OP

WiDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 - Lariat 2.7
Occupation
RN
You have to remember the Canyon comes with the 2.7l as well at that price point.

A Canyon Denali with 2.7l, trailering package (7700 rating), ventilated seats, driver HUD, and moonroof comes in at $54k. I don't think the Ranger Lariat stands much of a chance at $51k for people who actually want decent options.
yea honestly, i know the 2.7 is a big draw but i’d say as it stands today. Ford seems like they dropped the ball here… comparing to the NA market

Tony Sorrento

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Occupation
Auto Sales
So built a Raptor (I am #1 at my dealership) and a Lariat and the difference was $57,680-$53,330 = $4,350 ... So for a little over $4,000 I will get all the Raptor is ... although, Raptor does not Qualify for D/A/Z plan, so tack that on ... I am still WAY ahead going for the Raptor .... no brainer AND I don't have to settle for those same old colors.

I cannot wait to get this truck!

Sponsored

richman555

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CRV
Occupation
Software Engineer
After looking through the B&P.......I'm keeping my 5G as long as possible.
The 6G is ugly.
No ground breaking new features.
Higher price.
I don't think the 6G is ugly although its preference. However you are right, there is no compelling reason here to move on from a 5G Ranger.

kristoferen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
My dealer said they get just ONE Raptor allotment from Ford, and its spoken for at a $10k upcharge. They're one of the bigger volume dealers in the area.

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Ford is definitely high on their pricing.
Lariat FX4 configured how I want it is the same as a similarly configured ZR2.
Even Fords accessories are more expensive. Ford wants $320 for a Pivot Storage Box where it's only $229 at GM. I can understand a bit of price discrepancy, but 40% higher?!
Ford's going to lose a lot of business to GM at these prices.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
My dealer said they get just ONE Raptor allotment from Ford, and its spoken for at a $10k upcharge. They're one of the bigger volume dealers in the area.
Each Dealership, no matter size or volume, gets one Raptor allotment to start with. In Q4 they will get the formula to calculate how many more allotments they could see.
Sponsored