• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor & 21 Bronco FE 4-Dr
My dealer said they get just ONE Raptor allotment from Ford, and its spoken for at a $10k upcharge. They're one of the bigger volume dealers in the area.
It's been well established that all dealers get just one and later in q4 further allocation and the model for earning it will be determined.
Sponsored

Slappybabs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350
Just got a call from my local dealer. Iā€™ll be putting my order in for a Raptor tomorrow morning! So pumped.

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜02 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew, '16 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Designer/Draftsman
Apparently I was $5k off what I thought it would be... That hurts.
The base price is over $5k more than last year but that was with a SuperCab configuration (which isnā€™t offered). So pretty much a $3000+ price increase across the board. Last year priced a SuperCrew Lariat Tremor for under $50. This year at the same price with no Tremor package to be had!

Without a SuperCrew Longbed configuration, itā€™s a solid pass for me anyhow. So right now the Tacoma is my top pick, especially with a hybrid option. Ford has until next spring to have a SuperCrew Longbed Tremor (Trailhunter fighter) or after 30 years of driving a Ford, Iā€™ll be behind the wheel of a Toyota (which is odd to me). While the 2.7 would be sufficient, Iā€™d definitely be game for a hybrid option as well.

Last edited:

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You have to remember the Canyon comes with the 2.7l as well at that price point.

A Canyon Denali with 2.7l, trailering package (7700 rating), ventilated seats, driver HUD, and moonroof comes in at $54k. I don't think the Ranger Lariat stands much of a chance at $51k for people who actually want decent options.
despite costing $3k more, that canyon still doesn't include a garage door opener, a power rear window, it doesn't have folding rear seats, no physical headlamp controls, no automatic wipers and likely has worse MPGs once the ranger numbers come out.

not saying i've chosen a ranger over a canyon (wont decide till i can drive both), but both models are severely lacking some things that most of us would expect at this point.

Moto26

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '17 F150
I built a 24 XLT 2WD and compared it to a 23 that I built, trying to match options as closely as I could, and thereā€™s only about $250 difference. What am I doing wrong? According to yā€™all, the 24 should cost thousands more???

Ford Ranger 2024 Ranger & Ranger Raptor Build & Price Configurator Is Live! IMG_0826

Reactions: MJE

Sponsored

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor & 21 Bronco FE 4-Dr
My Raptor build came in at just over $57,000. A bargain compared to the other raptor series' vehicles and I think for what you get in today's truck pricing.

Mock01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger
Are you guys choosing beadlock capable wheels or base wheels for the Raptor? Not sure if theyā€™re worth the option cost.

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
I did a previous 2023 build trying to end up with an XL SCab longbed with tow package and FX2 package. It then required upgrading to 101A (only thing I liked there was Cruise Control) + adding STX appearance package, then adding FX2 that gives better suspension + the rear locking axle.

Today I tried to duplicate that XL build (yes, it's only offered in CC shortbed now) on 2024 B&P and they actually include as standard in XL: cruise control, STX appearance package and lets you add towing package and locking rear diff as a standalone options. Now real pricing is there with the changed standard options I can get basically the FX-2 I had built for a price difference accounting for MSRP bump + destination bump (maybe $3k).

I also have a Ford issued $750.00 incentive available in Smart Vincent and possible local dealer only $250.00 that takes some of the sting out of price bumps. Not going to rush to order and wait to see if they actually announce the SCab 6' bed option like ROW has. If so, I could make this work and my dealer will give me fair market trade value for the 6-month-old Maverick I bought from them.

So some good along with the obvious bad of the current body configuration (for me) that I won't buy. I'm also investigating Frontier King Cab S 2WD that has everything I want with inventory available to buy off lots- and maybe a little better pricing and a few more standard features including the V-6 NA motor. Should make for an interesting Summer :sunglasses:

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
Is there a reason you can't order the in-vehicle console safe with the Raptor?

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Although I want a Lariat for towing a camper and for occasional midwest offroading (aka nothing too crazy, although maybe eventually taking road trips to the west), is adding Fx4 on a vehicle that will tow a bad idea?

I like the idea of having the skid plates, the terrain management, trail control and the off-road screen cluster for those moments I will be on a trail. However I know reading about the 5g FX4, most people said the shocks were not good for towing.

Sponsored

BadBoyBillyRaptorRanger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
I was told from my dealer Iā€™d be able to order at MSRP, now they want to charge me a 10k markup. Anyone know of any dealers at MSRP?

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
I was told from my dealer Iā€™d be able to order at MSRP, now they want to charge me a 10k markup. Anyone know of any dealers at MSRP?
I've called more dealers than I'd like to admit. There are a bunch that charge MSRP but every one of them have long wait lists. The best I can do is 3rd or 4th in line which means I could be waiting years. The only way to have a shot is if you're willing to pay $15-30k over MSRP. It's so frustrating when I've been waiting so long to get one. I don't understand why @Ford Motor Company doesn't make more when the initial demand is so high.

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
I've called more dealers than I'd like to admit. There are a bunch that charge MSRP but every one of them have long wait lists. The best I can do is 3rd or 4th in line which means I could be waiting years. The only way to have a shot is if you're willing to pay $15-30k over MSRP. It's so frustrating when I've been waiting so long to get one. I don't understand why @Ford Motor Company doesn't make more when the initial demand is so high.
I'm about 4th at my dealer also and can get it at MSRP, just don't know how long it will be. Hoping to get it sometime next year. If I can't get it next year, I will get a Tacoma

Gator21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Wrangler
The base price is over $5k more than last year but that was with a SuperCab configuration (which isnā€™t offered). So pretty much a $3000+ price increase across the board. Last year priced a SuperCrew Lariat Tremor for under $50. This year at the same price with no Tremor package to be had!
If I build a 4x4 crew cab Lariat with a few extra options (electronic locking differential, basic tow package, spray in bed liner, etc) for 2023 it comes out to $46,500 but for 2024 it comes out to $50,230. That is a difference of $3,730. However, I also want to get the 2.7 engine and a trifolding tonneau cover which both of those options aren't available in the build/price tool. When I add those, I assume I'll be closer to $55k.

That passing of the $50k mark for a vehicle is a mental hurdle my brain needs to comprehend. It wasn't that long ago that I got a nicely optioned new 4x4 Lariat F150 for $37k.
Sponsored