• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
@fordvideoguy sorry to keep tagging you, but you have all the answers. :)

Do you know if Ford views each order by name or by dealer? For instance, if I'm 4th in line at one dealer and they submit my order to Ford (regardless of allocation), and then I find another dealer where I'm 1st in line. Will that hurt my chances of getting one? Would I still be allowed to submit my order at the new dealer even though my name is in the system for one at another dealer?

Hopefully that question makes sense.
Sponsored

medocbiga

First Name
biga
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Can u put directly your order online at ford web?

ssjx7squall

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Can u put directly your order online at ford web?
word is that will come in about a week. If you’re after a raptor that might be far too long. I myself am after a lariat so I could probably get away with waiting but if I don’t need to I won’t

Icemilkteaa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 m3 00 m5 15 335i 6sp 06lr3
Has anyone heard back from their dealer on whether or not Order Banks still open on Friday? Can't find any concrete dates, nor is my dealer giving me that much information. I live an hour away from my dealers, so would love to save a drive over Friday at opening if possible.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bugabago
Has anyone heard back from their dealer on whether or not Order Banks still open on Friday? Can't find any concrete dates, nor is my dealer giving me that much information. I live an hour away from my dealers, so would love to save a drive over Friday at opening if possible.
My dealer told me they will open on May 27th. He hasn't heard anything else besides that.

Sponsored

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2020 F-150
Occupation
Internet Manager at Long McArthur Ford
@fordvideoguy sorry to keep tagging you, but you have all the answers. :)

Do you know if Ford views each order by name or by dealer? For instance, if I'm 4th in line at one dealer and they submit my order to Ford (regardless of allocation), and then I find another dealer where I'm 1st in line. Will that hurt my chances of getting one? Would I still be allowed to submit my order at the new dealer even though my name is in the system for one at another dealer?

Hopefully that question makes sense.
No, Ford gives the allocation to the dealer your order is with for them to use on their orders. Ford doesn't see orders by name.

RT46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Does anyone know if the Option that says Raptor Decal is the below?
I want this decal and not sure if it comes with it already and the optional one is a larger one (with the claw marks etc) or this one. Basically, if you do not order this decal will your truck have nothing on the sides of the bed? Thanks for the update !!

Ford Ranger 2024 Ranger / Ranger Raptor Order Guide Rap2

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
Does anyone know if the Option that says Raptor Decal is the below?
I want this decal and not sure if it comes with it already and the optional one is a larger one (with the claw marks etc) or this one. Basically, if you do not order this decal will your truck have nothing on the sides of the bed? Thanks for the update !!

Rap2.jpg
The Raptor name on the bed-side is standard. The the optional one is with the additional graphics on the bed-side, hood and tail-gate.

medocbiga

First Name
biga
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
I have no rush, waiting for 2025 production, by this time they will figure out.
Not a lot of options, guess where ford is going, simplify and make more money ,understandable.
hope the quality of Ford and other car makers get better.

Moto26

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '17 F150
I have no rush, waiting for 2025 production, by this time they will figure out.
Not a lot of options, guess where ford is going, simplify and make more money ,understandable.
hope the quality of Ford and other car makers get better.
Yeah, I have until about 2027. Gotta pay off the Bronco first, and get two teenagers into vehicles in the next two years. 🥵 So I’ve got time.

Hopefully, there will be some more configurations and options by then. Maybe they’ll even have pushbutton/remote start across the board, like Toyota does now!
Sponsored