• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

2024 Tacoma reveal April 4th

OP
OP

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
The Taco was never on my list for my next truck, as I have never liked the looks of Tacomas.....ever.
I'm also pretty sure (based on the Tundra) that I won't like the interior, but the probable new exterior of the Taco might outweigh any dislikes of the interior.

IMO, the leaked images of the new truck has taken it from the ugliest of the bunch to the best looking one. Looks wise; I rate them Tacoma, Twins, Ranger. If I include the RR, I'd put it as tie with the Taco, but for me, the RR isn't on my list.

https://www.tacoma4g.com/forum/threads/2024-tacoma-trd-colors-previewed-via-cgi-renderings.1266/

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
Reactions: MJE

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Not the Birthday present 🎁 I was hoping for.

ssjx7squall

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
The Taco was never on my list for my next truck, as I have never liked the looks of Tacomas.....ever.
I'm also pretty sure (based on the Tundra) that I won't like the interior, but the probable new exterior of the Taco might outweigh any dislikes of the interior.

IMO, the leaked images of the new truck has taken it from the ugliest of the bunch to the best looking one. Looks wise; I rate them Tacoma, Twins, Ranger. If I include the RR, I'd put it as tie with the Taco, but for me, the RR isn't on my list.

https://www.tacoma4g.com/forum/threads/2024-tacoma-trd-colors-previewed-via-cgi-renderings.1266/
I agree the taco looks better but im going to be spending my time in the truck not outside of it staring at it. so unless Toyota does what it has never done and makes an interior I actually like I don't see myself jumping ship from getting a ranger
Sponsored