• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

OH3Cobra

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby, 2003 Cobra, 2002 Miata, 2013 SRT8 300
Occupation
Sales
Ordered 5/26. Shows shipped on tracker. Expected delivery on 4/7. It came in last Thursday night the 21st. Got it Friday, rushed to get wheels, tint, bedcover, running boards removed before the weekend. The tracker still shows in being shipped.
Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 4.53.27β€―PM.png
Tint and bedcover as well as ceramic are on my list. Looks like legal tint(smart). What bedcover did you go with. Like the wheels but will keep mine stock. Also curious why remove the Running boards?

DirtDerrick

First Name
NB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DFNDR,6.7HO,DrkHrse,Braptor,150Rap,RRap,WRX,Ranger
Occupation
People Person
Tint and bedcover as well as ceramic are on my list. Looks like legal tint(smart). What bedcover did you go with. Like the wheels but will keep mine stock. Also curious why remove the Running boards?
My personal preference. Not right/wrong, just what I like.
Bedcover: RoughCountry hard trifold.
Tint: Autobahn Films Ceramic i3. Front windshield 70, Front Strip 5, Front side 15, Rear/Back 15 over top factory.
It’s dark, but clarity and heat resistance is best I’ve used.
Wheels: Can’t roll factory. I wanted to stay similar weight as factory but increase the width to 9” as to flatten out the rounded tire/reduce sidewall bulge & an offset that was flush with my mud flaps. Truck handles much better with reduced body roll and the stance now is more comparable to other Raptor siblings.
Steps: 33” tire, the truck is not very high. They’re tucked up to much so if used as intended you have to bend back down to get in. Easier to step out, again the truck sits low, you can just step out but with the running boards your ankle/calf scrapes down them unless you jump out or stand up outta the truck then step back down to get out.
If you’ve ever had a Raptor or Tremor with those boards, getting them clean is tough. They’re very rough textured (so as not to slip) but you pressure wash & a stiff brush for 30 minutes to clean. Also weight savings. It’s a performance vehicle. The weight of removing the boards offset the bedcover and then some.
But mainly I think it looks much cleaner without the boards. I took them off my f150 raptor and Braptors, both on 37’s and my 5’5 wife & daughter has no problem getting in/out.

Here’s before & after

Ford Ranger Confirmed 2024 Ranger Deliveries Thread - Add Yours! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_6865

Ford Ranger Confirmed 2024 Ranger Deliveries Thread - Add Yours! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_6859

Ford Ranger Confirmed 2024 Ranger Deliveries Thread - Add Yours! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_6594

Ford Ranger Confirmed 2024 Ranger Deliveries Thread - Add Yours! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_6416

Ford Ranger Confirmed 2024 Ranger Deliveries Thread - Add Yours! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_6860

Ford Ranger Confirmed 2024 Ranger Deliveries Thread - Add Yours! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_6450

Robo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5, VW Atlas
For those that have received your trucks, have any of you had issues with the dealer tacking on dealer "Add-ons" without your permission? Such as nitrogen, VIN etching, etc.

Did any of you specifically ask your dealer to NOT put additional Add-ons on your truck after they received it?

Just wondering if I need to bother with telling them not to add anything.

justin2440

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger lariat
Occupation
Physical therapist
For those that have received your trucks, have any of you had issues with the dealer tacking on dealer "Add-ons" without your permission? Such as nitrogen, VIN etching, etc.

Did any of you specifically ask your dealer to NOT put additional Add-ons on your truck after they received it?

I am also curious on the same thing. the dealer i ordered from I have recently heard they are terrible at adding on extra charges. Any help or info on this would be great to a few individuals

Sponsored

jrRaptor

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 93 cobra, 11 CTS-V, 15 GSX-R1000
Occupation
Engineer
I would think you should be protected with a signed order sheet. Dealer told me the price I pay is on the order sheet. We should be price protected should Ford increase the price (and they did). Would think that includes dealer add-ons as well but I'm sure it depends whether you have a good dealer or a shady dealer. I plan to complain and refuse to pay extra for mud flaps that ended up on my window sticker that I did not have on my order sheet nor did I want.

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp

I haven’t received my truck, but I have my order sheet @MSRP signed by myself, the sales rep and the GM of the dealership. They don’t do add-ons at this dealership. It’s a Small town dealership, that we’ve been dealing with for over 35 years. I requested that they don’t take any plastics off the truck and do not wash it. No joy rides of any sort, Only do the Ford required PDI drive, visual inspection and leave my truck alone. That was agreed too by all parties.

TMP Montana

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT, 2023 Mazda CX-50, 2006Scion Xb
Occupation
Retired
I am also curious on the same thing. the dealer i ordered from I have recently heard they are terrible at adding on extra charges. Any help or info on this would be great to a few individuals
Watch this video for some tips.
11 Fake Car Fees.

Scotty piffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 ranger lariat
Occupation
Sales
Tint: Autobahn Films Ceramic i3. Front windshield 70, Front Strip 5, Front side 15, Rear/Back 15 over top factory.
Wheels: Can’t roll factory. I wanted to stay similar weight as factory but increase the width to 9” as to flatten out the rounded tire/reduce sidewall bulge & an offset that was flush with my mud flaps. Truck handles much better with reduced body roll and the stance now is more comparable to other Raptor siblings.
Steps: 33” tire, the truck is not very high. They’re tucked up to much so if used as intended you have to bend back down to get in. Easier to step out, again the truck sits low, you can just step out but with the running boards your ankle/calf scrapes down them unless you jump out or stand up outta the truck then step back down to get out.
If you’ve ever had a Raptor or Tremor with those boards, getting them clean is tough. They’re very rough textured (so as not to slip) but you pressure wash & a stiff brush for 30 minutes to clean. Also weight savings. It’s a performance vehicle. The weight of removing the boards offset the bedcover and then some.
But mainly I think it looks much cleaner without the boards. I took them off my f150 raptor and Braptors, both on 37’s and my 5’5 wife & daughter has no problem getting in/out.

Here’s before & after

IMG_6865.jpeg

IMG_6859.jpeg

IMG_6594.png

IMG_6416.jpeg

IMG_6860.png

IMG_6450.png
Truck looks good, going full ceramic tint with mine too, don't know about strip on windshield, hadn't really thought about it but was planning on doing 50% on full windshield. Bought black truck and plan on keeping for at least ten years so also trying to figure out if I want to drop the money to PPF the front. Not cheap but have heard very good things, curious if anyone else is doing this or has experience with it.

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX

Here’s before & after

IMG_6865.jpeg

IMG_6859.jpeg

IMG_6594.png

IMG_6416.jpeg

IMG_6860.png

IMG_6450.png
WOW that looks oh soooo GOOD!!!!

Mine will be white as well, can't wait to snap a few pics of mine with my white 2dr Bronco and my Ranger Raptor together like that.
Might have to even though in the TRX into a few shots with it as well.

It must just be the angle of the pic with the full-size Raptor F150 next to it, the Ranger does not look to be all that much smaller. Love that combo pic of the two Raptors together.

Sponsored

BucDfromWV

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Edge ST
Occupation
Automotive Consultant
No update since 02MAR24. Dealer rep told dealer to make stock order to β€œspeed things up”. Order got bucked, dealer reconfigured an accepted custom order to my specs.

Ford Ranger Confirmed 2024 Ranger Deliveries Thread - Add Yours! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ 70682584120__038776AE-DB72-4293-B8F4-72428C4FB7F7

Johnny 5

First Name
John C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2024 Ranger Raptor (ordered)
Occupation
Mold maker
Got my Ranger Lariat yesterday. It actually arrived at the dealership on Thursday. Looks and drives great!
IMG_2629.jpeg
IMG_2630.jpeg
White with chrome! Cant go wrong. Just like my 2022 F-150. Call me crazy but I wish my white Ranger Raptor came with a chrome option!

DockDog

First Name
D K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F 150
Occupation
Retired
Well it finally happened, my Ranger is in final preparation in Maryland. I am on a month longer journey and I will not take delivery until I return. The dealer will send pics soon and I will share them here. In the meantime the tracker updated to look like this.

Ford Ranger Confirmed 2024 Ranger Deliveries Thread - Add Yours! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_0209

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
It finally happened!!!! I never thought I'd see the day, but it finally arrived! Too bad I picked it up on a wet day, it was already dirty by the time I got it home.

A few thoughts:

Cactus Gray is THE color to have. It looks so good in person!

I love it SO much better in person than I thought I would! Pictures don't do it justice, everything looks better, and materials feel much higher quality than I thought they would. I can't overstate how huge of an upgrade this is over the 5G Ranger Lariat I had.

It rides like a dream! The loud Ford chimes are a bit annoying, and the screen, especially going into off-road mode, can be disappointingly laggy. When I hit the off-road button, the front camera pops right up, but the bottom half of the screen with tire pressure and lockers takes several seconds to show up. I checked for update, but no new updates to be had.

Overall, I'm impressed and I'm really happy I stuck all the waiting out for it. I wouldn't want to wait that long for a vehicle ever again, but this one was worth it!

Ford Ranger Confirmed 2024 Ranger Deliveries Thread - Add Yours! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_7741 Medium

Greglon

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜12 F150 FX2; β€˜18 Expy Max; β€˜24 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Workforce Director
It finally happened!!!! I never thought I'd see the day, but it finally arrived! Too bad I picked it up on a wet day, it was already dirty by the time I got it home.

A few thoughts:

Cactus Gray is THE color to have. It looks so good in person!

I love it SO much better in person than I thought I would! Pictures don't do it justice, everything looks better, and materials feel much higher quality than I thought they would. I can't overstate how huge of an upgrade this is over the 5G Ranger Lariat I had.

It rides like a dream! The loud Ford chimes are a bit annoying, and the screen, especially going into off-road mode, can be disappointingly laggy. When I hit the off-road button, the front camera pops right up, but the bottom half of the screen with tire pressure and lockers takes several seconds to show up. I checked for update, but no new updates to be had.

Overall, I'm impressed and I'm really happy I stuck all the waiting out for it. I wouldn't want to wait that long for a vehicle ever again, but this one was worth it!

IMG_7741 Medium.jpeg
Congrats, it looks awesome! That’s my color (hopefully soon).