• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Hennessey Ranger Raptor

Zaman

First Name
Gibran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' Ranger Raptor, 19' Model Y LR
I'd love those performance gains without the exterior modifications. Interested to see what the market has to offer once these things hit the road

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
doesn't Hennessey actually have to order and wait in line to even get 1 playing Allocation Roulette like the rest of us? Don't tell me they get special treatment to cut the line with multiple units delivered before regular paying customers- that wouldn't be fair!

BlkPBB21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GX460
So so beautiful. It's a shame with Ford allowing dealers to screw over customers with ADMs.

JKinPA

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Occupation
Supply Chain
doesn't Hennessey actually have to order and wait in line to even get 1 playing Allocation Roulette like the rest of us? Don't tell me they get special treatment to cut the line with multiple units delivered before regular paying customers- that wouldn't be fair!
You buy and deliver or have it deliverred to them and then they modify. That’s what I was told.

Sponsored

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Ah ok good to know. Here I was figuring this was a way that someone with the finances & desire for a Hennessy could skirt the line with a little more cash.

DarkSoul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LMR C6 Corvette - Reaper
Man, I'm hoping LateModelRacecraft picks up the RR too for some competition. That looks killer, my wife would hate it :)

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Too "loud" for me. I'm already thinking of how I'm going to remove the giant raptor decals on the side bed.

RaptorFP

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sonata N Line
Man, I'm hoping LateModelRacecraft picks up the RR too for some competition. That looks killer, my wife would hate it :)
That would be awesome, but looking at their website they only dabble in V8s, they don't even offer anything for the F150 Raptor. But we can hope lol

Sponsored

SGT Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The SPEC-R3
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Too "loud" for me. I'm already thinking of how I'm going to remove the giant raptor decals on the side bed.
They are actually an optional accessory. I suspect the only orders that are going to pay $750 for that crap or dealers who want to sell it to a walk-in and of course make the price even more retarded.

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
They are actually an optional accessory. I suspect the only orders that are going to pay $750 for that crap or dealers who want to sell it to a walk-in and of course make the price even more retarded.
I thought he meant the standard ones that just say ‘Raptor’. The $750 option shows a lot more decal than just the name. But I agree, every dealer stock order will probably have the extra decals added.

Ford Ranger Hennessey Ranger Raptor IMG_4946

Ford Ranger Hennessey Ranger Raptor IMG_4945

SGT Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The SPEC-R3
Occupation
Law Enforcement
You know what, you may be right.