• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Is there an easy way to check if there is a Ranger in stock at local dealerships

Mark W

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
From the Twin Cities where there have been zero Rangers in stock. I am now near Phoenix and thought I would look to see if by chance there are any at dealerships in the area. Without going to each individual dealership website and doing lots of inputting, is there a better way to chack local inventory at one time? Would sure like to see what the Gen 6 looks like.

Thanks -
Sponsored

Harrington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 2024 Ranger Raptor
There hasnt been a single ranger that has shipped to a dealer or customer yet. If you go to Fords website and locate one, you might be able to find a dealer who has a sold one coming in

OP
OP

Mark W

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
There hasnt been a single ranger that has shipped to a dealer or customer yet. If you go to Fords website and locate one, you might be able to find a dealer who has a sold one coming in
Thanks. A dealership near me has 4 coming in but I don't know when. I'm only in this area fro less than a week and was just hoping.

Bummer.

jrRaptor

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 93 cobra, 11 CTS-V, 15 GSX-R1000
Occupation
Engineer
Thanks. A dealership near me has 4 coming in but I don't know when. I'm only in this area fro less than a week and was just hoping.

Bummer.
No 6G Rangers are (likely) getting delivered within the next week and if they were they're already sold. If you want to see one now, you'd have to visit MAP or the transit holding lot in Michigan.

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford hasn't given "okay to buy" status for Rangers, meaning there won't be any of them in stock anywhere.

It will probably be April-May before we start seeing dealerships have these on the lot.

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
But if you are curious no matter where you are, you can go to Ford's website and input your current zip code and search within 20, 30, 40 etc. miles for inventory at dealerships in that area, all at once. But there will only be "In Transit" showing up. It just makes you feel worse if you do it, though...dangle the carrot?
Sponsored