• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Is this where the Ranger Raptor is headed? Crazy ADM on a local Bronco!

LoneStarCaviar

First Name
Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby Baja700 Raptor, 2018 Shelby Raptor
Occupation
Self Employed
Hi all, I cruised by my Ford dealer today to chat with my salesman that I ordered my Ranger Raptor from at 7AM on day 1 of orders. Of course I still have not been scheduled, and have received no emails or vin or anything, which is unlikely to change with the strike happening now lol. Super frustrating that other people are scheduled and have VINs when I ordered mine as soon as they let me and have been left in the dark, but I digress.

So, since the strike will be delaying the new RR for a while, I wanted to look at a Bronco for myself while I wait, to then give to my dad for a ranch buggy when I finally get the RR to build my overland rig on. Unsurprisingly all the broncos had ADMs added on, but some like a 2 door wildtrack was only like 1800 over Msrp, which is not bad all things considered. I noticed they had a heritage limited in stock, and almost had a heart attack when I saw the ADM. $50,000 over MSRP in my small town in Texas!

Now I’m kinda glad I got my RR with a 3k ADM, because now I’m afraid a lot of dealers might be ridiculous about the RR now. Apologies for the long post, but I thought I’d share this sham with y’all, and let’s hope this doesn’t happen to the Ranger Raptor, or maybe if you got one with a “small” ADM, in writing, and they do upcharge these things 50k, then some of us may be able to make money off of this farce. Good luck y’all.

Ford Ranger Is this where the Ranger Raptor is headed? Crazy ADM on a local Bronco! IMG_4795

Ford Ranger Is this where the Ranger Raptor is headed? Crazy ADM on a local Bronco! IMG_4798

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
They do 50k adm so when they negotiate down to 25k adm it'll seem like a deal.

I hope no one buys it and a tree falls on it an insurance only pays them out msrp.

OP
OP
LoneStarCaviar

LoneStarCaviar

First Name
Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby Baja700 Raptor, 2018 Shelby Raptor
Occupation
Self Employed
They do 50k adm so when they negotiate down to 25k adm it'll seem like a deal.

I hope no one buys it and a tree falls on it an insurance only pays them out msrp.
No trees in West Texas, but we can hope for some big hail storms lol. They even had a fake heritage looking big bend that they put on an aftermarket white hard top and white wheels, at a steal for only 17k ADM over MSRP. I honestly think the Ranger Raptor is a deal at 40k less than the bronco raptor even at MSRP. For those prices I can order the roadstershop chassis for my 1972 bronco, Coyote swap it with a predator blower, and then have a bronco worth $200k+.

Ford Ranger Is this where the Ranger Raptor is headed? Crazy ADM on a local Bronco! IMG_4799

uthunter

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-350 CC & 2019 Ranger Lariat Sport & 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - SuperCharged
Wow, Broncos are literally sitting on lots here. I bet there are ten new Broncos in my town alone for sale.

EDIT: One dealership has 15 of them from $50k-75k

Sponsored

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
Hi all, I cruised by my Ford dealer today to chat with my salesman that I ordered my Ranger Raptor from at 7AM on day 1 of orders. Of course I still have not been scheduled, and have received no emails or vin or anything, which is unlikely to change with the strike happening now lol. Super frustrating that other people are scheduled and have VINs when I ordered mine as soon as they let me and have been left in the dark, but I digress.

So, since the strike will be delaying the new RR for a while, I wanted to look at a Bronco for myself while I wait, to then give to my dad for a ranch buggy when I finally get the RR to build my overland rig on. Unsurprisingly all the broncos had ADMs added on, but some like a 2 door wildtrack was only like 1800 over Msrp, which is not bad all things considered. I noticed they had a heritage limited in stock, and almost had a heart attack when I saw the ADM. $50,000 over MSRP in my small town in Texas!

Now I’m kinda glad I got my RR with a 3k ADM, because now I’m afraid a lot of dealers might be ridiculous about the RR now. Apologies for the long post, but I thought I’d share this sham with y’all, and let’s hope this doesn’t happen to the Ranger Raptor, or maybe if you got one with a “small” ADM, in writing, and they do upcharge these things 50k, then some of us may be able to make money off of this farce. Good luck y’all.

IMG_4795.jpeg

IMG_4798.jpeg
This is precisely why I refuse to pay a cent of ADM on principle. When people willingly pay ADM, it sends a message to the dealers to keep charging it. I also don't want to support any dealer willing to screw over their customers. They should be looking at the long-term and strive for repeat business.

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired

songkajai

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rager Raptor on order
Occupation
Engineer

IMG_4795.jpeg

IMG_4798.jpeg
They should take note of the sign they have on it "STOP THEFT"

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
If someone offers to buy mine off of me at $30+k more than i pay for it they can have it. LOL
do we need to open the can of worms whether you would have to pay Captial Gains taxes selling it again for a big windfall profit? :giggle:

:bandit:

Sponsored

Dubfound

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
If someone offers to buy mine off of me at $30+k more than i pay for it they can have it. LOL
For sure. This happen to my buddy a few years back when the C8 Corvette was new and impossible to get. He waited a year for it. Had it for like 2 months and the dealer he bought if from called and offered him $20k over what he paid. He drove it down to them like an hour later and sold it back to them. And immediately bought a RAM TRX the same day at the dealership across the street. Haha

ssjx7squall

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier

IMG_4795.jpeg

IMG_4798.jpeg
I have only seen that much on special edition vehicles and some sports cars. Isn't this a special edition with a limited number produced?

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
I have only seen that much on special edition vehicles and some sports cars. Isn't this a special edition with a limited number produced?
Less than 2000 for the Heritage Limited
Sponsored