• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

olefordguy

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Limited, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Now that you've had a little time with it, How's the Fit and Finish on Exterior and Interior? Ride/Handling? Impressions/Let Downs?

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Wow looks awesome! Great color, I like it vs. the standard white/black/silver/gray. Nobody complains about a nice blue of any shade on a Ford. It actually kinda reminds me, at least in these pics in this light, of the 80s Ford light blue color that they seemed to use on every car. But seemed especially prevalent on tempos & base F150s.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jamesgang

Jamesgang

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 f-150
Occupation
engineering manager
Wahooo!! How does it drive?
Don’t know. I haven’t seen it other than those pictures. It left the dealership that same day to have a spray in bed liner installed.

OP
OP
Jamesgang

Jamesgang

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 f-150
Occupation
engineering manager
Now that you've had a little time with it, How's the Fit and Finish on Exterior and Interior? Ride/Handling? Impressions/Let Downs?
Don’t know. I haven’t seen it other than those pictures. It left the dealership that same day to have a spray in bed liner installed.

RangerFly

First Name
PC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ranger, 07 TRD OR, 14 Crosstrek, 21 Bronco
Looks Badass! Congrats!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat on order.
Is the color in these photos what it looks like in person?

I’m curious if its just the lighting / camera making it look more blue and way less gray than Ford shows online.

Hoping mine (which is basically identical to this one) isn’t so blue when it arrives…
I was curious about this also as one of the You Tube reviews clearly shows a blue truck . So went to dealer and they showed me a Bronco in the same color and it looks NOTHING like the pictures above - much darker and kind of dark bluish charcoal. I have never seen a vehicle that can look so much different in person from what you see in the pictures.

Sponsored

Skitrem47

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner TRD Pro
Occupation
Teacher
I was curious about this also as one of the You Tube reviews clearly shows a blue truck . So went to dealer and they showed me a Bronco in the same color and it looks NOTHING like the pictures above - much darker and kind of dark bluish charcoal. I have never seen a vehicle that can look so much different in person from what you see in the pictures.
[