• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
Not delivered yet, but Ford text and email this morning that it shipped today! The dealer also told me yesterday it was out and back to Canton, MI (bedliner I assume), and ready to ship, rail. Her ETA was 4/5-4/12... ๐Ÿ˜

Ford Ranger My 2024 Ranger XLT is DELIVERED!! (U.S.) ๐Ÿ™Œ Screenshot_20240315_081045_Messages

donnellb

First Name
Donnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Escape
I got the same email also and the pizza tracker has been updated. Looks like things are starting to move. I'm in Virginia and mine is of course going by rail. So I assume it will take another 4 weeks to be delivered.

Ford Ranger My 2024 Ranger XLT is DELIVERED!! (U.S.) ๐Ÿ™Œ 1710512651937-r1

Sponsored

richman555

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CRV
Occupation
Software Engineer
I got the same email also and the pizza tracker has been updated. Looks like things are starting to move. I'm in Virginia and mine is of course going by rail. So I assume it will take another 4 weeks to be delivered.

1710512651937-r1.png
Looks good! I am very torn on Carbonized Gray vs Iconic Silver. This version looks like what Darth Vader would drive. :)

donnellb

First Name
Donnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Escape
Then we are thinking the same. I wanted a darker paint but didn't want Black. I do like the blue just not enough to ride around in it all the time. Also, it's funny that you said Darth Vader might drive something in this color. I guess I named it right in the Ford Pass app.

Ford Ranger My 2024 Ranger XLT is DELIVERED!! (U.S.) ๐Ÿ™Œ Screenshot_20240315_114436_FordPass

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist

Sponsored

DMC

First Name
DMC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang convertible
Timbrook Ford, Keyser.
Okay, Thanks! I am on the Ohio river and thought if it was close enough, I might drive just to take a look at one:LOL:... but 3+ hours away = probably not! LOL! BTW - Congrats man! Hope you love it!!!

Cyrric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor
Okay, Thanks! I am on the Ohio river and thought if it was close enough, I might drive just to take a look at one:LOL:... but 3+ hours away = probably not! LOL! BTW - Congrats man! Hope you love it!!!
I grew up in WV along the Ohio river (near Point Pleasant.. home of the MOTHMAN!). I'm in Central Ohio now. Where along the Ohio are you?

Reactions: DMC