• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

DMC

First Name
DMC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang convertible
I grew up in WV along the Ohio river (near Point Pleasant.. home of the MOTHMAN!). I'm in Central Ohio now. Where along the Ohio are you?
I am over East near Marietta / Parkersburg. I did live in Columbus for almost 4 years back in the 1990's - in the Canton area prior to that.
Sponsored

Cyrric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor
I am over East near Marietta / Parkersburg. I did live in Columbus for almost 4 years back in the 1990's - in the Canton area prior to that.
Hah.. then you know exactly where Point Pleasant is. I visit Parkersburg quite a bit to go shopping with the girlfriend. Small world.

Greglon

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 F150 FX2; ‘18 Expy Max; ‘24 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Workforce Director
What does Blending mean? also what does it mean "Previewing"
Previewing means the vehicle is in the final factory scheduling process. Blend date indicates when the body and frame meet up and the components are starting to be assembled on it down the line. Today, I got an updated list of “as built” modules that are assigned to my truck and a photo showed up on my Ford Pass app. Usually, you’ll be able to view your window sticker about the same time that your blend date is confirmed. Hope you have smooth sailing In this process!

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
Here’s a few more pics of anyone is interested. I am glad to see that the securicode panel is body color.

C871754D-7D2B-4E93-98ED-1BAC560F5818.jpeg

790D5A28-AB63-4E91-9520-B9EBBF4F6B36.jpeg
Well well well, I went from Hot Pepper Red on my 2019, back to white on this new one, but that looks NICE...I noticed the other 2 on the carrier were white!

Sponsored

PawnX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Then we are thinking the same. I wanted a darker paint but didn't want Black. I do like the blue just not enough to ride around in it all the time. Also, it's funny that you said Darth Vader might drive something in this color. I guess I named it right in the Ford Pass app.

Screenshot_20240315_114436_FordPass.jpg
Pretty much the same here. I liked the black but had a black car the last almost 18 yrs. So wanted something a little lighter. Seeing some of the blue vehicles I do like them more than i thought i would. Hoping the CG looks great in person.

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor
Pretty much the same here. I liked the black but had a black car the last almost 18 yrs. So wanted something a little lighter. Seeing some of the blue vehicles I do like them more than i thought i would. Hoping the CG looks great in person.
I have a Carbonized Gray 2021 Lariat Ranger at the moment and it's pretty dang nice. It wasn't my first choice to get a raptor in that color but I ended up assuming someones order where they didn't want it anymore and luckily it had a vin and was being built, but that meant I could not change the build at all. None the less it's a very nice color and it has a nice metallic sheen to it.

Gator21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Wrangler
Here’s a few more pics of anyone is interested. I am glad to see that the securicode panel is body color.

C871754D-7D2B-4E93-98ED-1BAC560F5818.jpeg

790D5A28-AB63-4E91-9520-B9EBBF4F6B36.jpeg
I love how you throw out there a nonchalant “in case anyone is interested” knowing good and well this forum is starved for any real life Ranger news/pics lol. Congrats on the truck!

gForceDude

First Name
Dude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Retired
OP
OP

Pharmerdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 1999 Mustang GT
Okay, thanks. I guess I'll just have to get into the habit of hitting the button every time I start it up; oh well.

Another question for you:
There has been talk here on the Forum of a "$1,000 Factory Rebate for Pre-Order Customers".
Did you get in on this?
https://www.carsdirect.com/deals-articles/2024-ford-ranger-has-a-1-000-preorder-discount
I Saved the link from ford authority when it came out but the link I have is no longer valid. It looks like the maybe Truck would need purchased before June 13 (which mine was) and delivered by Oct 2 as quoted in the article above, that would be absolutely no one who would qualify. To answer your question I did not get a rebate

Sponsored

gForceDude

First Name
Dude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Retired
I Saved the link from ford authority when it came out but the link I have is no longer valid. It looks like the maybe Truck would need purchased before June 13 (which mine was) and delivered by Oct 2 as quoted in the article above, that would be absolutely no one who would qualify. To answer your question I did not get a rebate
Okay, thanks for the info.
Happy Trails Amigo !

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
I put a Bakflip Revolver MX4 on it today. Very nice cover
IMG_1991.jpeg
Is that specifically for the 2024, or is it also for 5g? I'm hoping to transfer mine over!

cboggs

First Name
Curtiss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger
My dealer is telling me that I will get the $1000 for special ordering.

PawnX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Yeah pisses me off, I ordered July 2nd to get that. And original build week was 9/18.
And now my $1500 special deal from the auto show will likely expire before I take possession as well :(
Major bummer for sure.
Sponsored