• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

What features are on the world model but missing from the US model?

ssjx7squall

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
  • Banned
Right off the bat I can think of a couple of things, rear console vents, apparently heated steering wheel, auto start stop.

Am I missing anything? I ask because I keep looking at features on my order page (because im a masochist) and noticed it change recently. The auto start stop removal is no longer there. I also remember this forum talking about how heated steering wheel was no where on the build sheet (when I swore it was initially). Anything else that's missing I don't know about or that you wish was on the NA model?
Sponsored

Scole31

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado Z71
I’m pretty sure the lariat has heated steering wheel.

ThickGatorade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Lariat and Raptor get the heated steering wheel as a standard feature.

Auto-start stop also remains as of this moment.

Ford hasn’t even started production yet. The feature lists, specs, and various technical data is still limited until that happens.

TDPD

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4runner - '24 RR on order
Right off the bat I can think of a couple of things, rear console vents, apparently heated steering wheel, auto start stop.

Am I missing anything? I ask because I keep looking at features on my order page (because im a masochist) and noticed it change recently. The auto start stop removal is no longer there. I also remember this forum talking about how heated steering wheel was no where on the build sheet (when I swore it was initially). Anything else that's missing I don't know about or that you wish was on the NA model?
Driver’s side a-pillar grab handle.

Sponsored

Deleted member 6764

My tracking page, for an XLT, calls out "Auto Start-Stop Removal" still.

Gator21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Wrangler
Driver’s side a-pillar grab handle.
That and also pillar grab handles for the back seats. It makes no sense the U.S. version only gets a grab handle for the front passenger, especially given the worldwide version has it for all four spots. Like why give it to one person in the truck, but everyone else is out of luck. Strange.

Gator21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Wrangler
The Lariat does have the heated steering wheel. It was covered in an article earlier in the week and was on a YouTube video last night. Essentially a reporter went down the rabbit hole of not being to find it explicitly written in the Build & Price so she contacted the Ford communications higher up who confirmed that the Lariat will get the heated steering wheel.

Sponsored

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
Ventilated seats and the Platinum trim
The rear seat console AC vents

Rando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Rear console vents, driver/rear grab handles, pop out cup holders in dash, ventillated seats, matrix led headlamps, 4a auto transfer case in anything other than Raptor.

Deleted member 6753

Diesel engine, chase rack with elect control bed cover.

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
On the plus side, the ROW model is missing 13 HP or more!