• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Snkrjeff020

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Hmmm. So what I've been trying to tell everyone and got all kinds of grief for, was right after all. Glad dealers are finally catching on. Amazing how many have their heads up their bu--s. As they made this an unnecessary mess for their customers.
I texted my salesguy again (even though I promised to myself to just let it go), in light of this new info, and again he told me no one at his dealership has seen any of these bulletins. I mean I guess they are either flat out lying, or they are just extremely mis-informed.
Sponsored

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
I texted my salesguy again (even though I promised to myself to just let it go), in light of this new info, and again he told me no one at his dealership has seen any of these bulletins. I mean I guess they are either flat out lying, or they are just extremely mis-informed.
I dont know which, but one of those two things is correct about them. One stock order per dealer. Must submit order as stock with priority code 20-80.

Tony Sorrento

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Occupation
Auto Sales
I see you were 100% wrong just like I tried to tell you. Better switch your order to stock. 😆🤣
Actually, it's semantics ... if you or any customer is first on the list, why wouldn't the dealer build it to their specifications and sell it to them ... so stock, retail, blah blah blah ... first person on the list should get the first "Stock" order ... correct?

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
There was a communication today on the ford order site that states retail orders for the Ranger Raptor were accepted, and should not have been. Any orders have to be changed from retail to stock by the dealer, or they have no chance of being built for now.
No chance of being built for now?? So if they aren’t changed they would be built but at a later date? Maybe once they get more allocated?

Last edited:

G L Rockwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma off road
Occupation
self
Hmmm. So what I've been trying to tell everyone and got all kinds of grief for, was right after all. Glad dealers are finally catching on. Amazing how many have their heads up their bu--s. As they made this an unnecessary mess for their customers.
I honestly think the dealers are to blame, those that are diligent and morally centered likely stay on top of what's accepted. The rest are greedy, self centered trash. They would sell their own kids for a profit.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Snkrjeff020

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
I honestly think the dealers are to blame, those that are diligent and morally centered likely stay on top of what's accepted. The rest are greedy, self centered trash. They would sell their own kids for a profit.
Yeah I am pretty over it at this point. There's nothing else I can do.

G L Rockwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma off road
Occupation
self
Yeah I am pretty over it at this point. There's nothing else I can do.
It may be a blessing, I'm going to keep checking on the new model releases....

wildtrack, tremor, TRD offroad ect....... a dealer here promised msrp and 899.00 dealer fee ( gotta wait though ). You can be added to the list.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Actually, it's semantics ... if you or any customer is first on the list, why wouldn't the dealer build it to their specifications and sell it to them ... so stock, retail, blah blah blah ... first person on the list should get the first "Stock" order ... correct?
👌

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No chance of being built for now?? So if they aren’t changed they would be built but at a later date? Maybe once they get more allocated?
After q4. So not likely until next spring at the very earliest. And that's assuming they earn allocation.

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
After q4. So not likely until next spring at the very earliest. And that's assuming they earn allocation.
Thanks. That’s kinda what I thought. I think they should, they sold about 7 or 8 F150 Raptors last year and a Raptor R. I just want it by summer next year ideally

Sponsored

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. That’s kinda what I thought. I think they should, they sold about 7 or 8 F150 Raptors last year and a Raptor R. I just want it by summer next year ideally
If your high enough on their list I bet that can happen. Hope it does for you!!!

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
100%

HTX1811

First Name
HC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truckles 2024 RR Stock Order Placed
My dealership salesman, the GM, tried to do a retail order today. No such luck.
This is exactly what happened when I was ordering my 2022 GT500 HE CFTP. It had to be a stock order and therefore no price protection. Ended up paying $1,500 more by the time the car was produced vs when I first tried to order it. They are a non markup dealership so I was not too mad at the $1,500 price increase for a MSRP deal.
GM just msg and said he tried doing a stock order as well but kept getting a compatibility error code for 800a package which he said is the only way to order it.
I 100% trust the GM. I’ve bought a 2017 GT350, a 2020 base GT500 and the GT500 HE CFTP mentioned earlier from him all at MSRP. I also referred a buddy that got a Bronco Raptor from him very early.
So I have a relationship with him and trust what he is telling me.

OP
OP
Snkrjeff020

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Looks like my dealer finally got the bulletin. 🙏

Ford Ranger 2024 Ranger Order Banks Now Officially Open!! Screenshot_20230601-111729
Sponsored