• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Icemilkteaa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 m3 00 m5 15 335i 6sp 06lr3
Just left my dealer, order banks not yet open, but I insisted on leaving a deposit and my order spec.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Snkrjeff020

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Just left my dealer, order banks not yet open, but I insisted on leaving a deposit and my order spec.
I just left my dealer too. Gave him my build sheet. Hopefully it gets submitted today. Did you just throw money at them and ran away before they could say no? lol

Deleted member 5711

I just left my dealer too. Gave him my build sheet. Hopefully it gets submitted today. Did you just throw money at them and ran away before they could say no? lol
I did that two months ago for a Raptor and the sales manager has called me and said they are not open yet as we know. When I worked at a Ford Store sometimes it would not open until 4:30 PM ET Just never can predict what is going to happen.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX

Icemilkteaa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 m3 00 m5 15 335i 6sp 06lr3
I work in sales, so as a salesperson I know, unless you have skin in the game, they don’t treat you as seriously.

i also got a small gift for the rep for getting me the first allocation at a reasonable mark up as a thank you.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Snkrjeff020

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
I work in sales, so as a salesperson I know, unless you have skin in the game, they don’t treat you as seriously.

i also got a small gift for the rep for getting me the first allocation at a reasonable mark up as a thank you.
Lol I gave a gift too! I got my salesguy like a bagel breakfast box.

OP
OP
Snkrjeff020

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
If I'm able to get a Build 1 allocation somehow (again not expecting that), there will be a nice tip for my guy too.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Order banks are for dealers to submit orders to Ford. That's not the same thing as what you are talking about
I see what you're saying. I ordered my '22 with a similar configurator and my local dealer submitted it for me. It was $400 cheaper than of I had submitted my order directly to Ford.com.

Shame that there's no Supercab.

Good luck to all that get new ones on the books.

Danager

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor Crew - Cactus Grey
Occupation
Manager
There is no chance Ford will fumble this IMPORTANT vehicle launch. I’m sure everything will remain on schedule and it will be smooth sailing throughout.

Sponsored

Moto26

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '17 F150
There is no chance Ford will fumble this IMPORTANT vehicle launch. I’m sure everything will remain on schedule and it will be smooth sailing throughout.
What could go wrong?! 😏

Nate

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus ST
Been talking to my dealer all week and sent over my build this morning. They said I'm first in line as soon as the banks open. Said I'd be looking at 3-6 months and they will text me every Thursday with build updates.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
Been talking to my dealer all week and sent over my build this morning. They said I'm first in line as soon as the banks open. Said I'd be looking at 3-6 months and they will text me every Thursday with build updates.
If it's a Raptor they don't have any idea. 3 to 6 months has been the average on a common unit. Broncos, Ltd production units, new to mkt vehicles, etc often take far longer. I'm hoping to see mine in a 6 month to 1 yr time frame with it being all new. And the okay to buy likely won't even happen until mid fall. So 3 months sure won't happen. Production doesn't even start on rangers until mid August.