• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

SGT Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The SPEC-R3
Occupation
Law Enforcement
My local guy in charge of ordering is leaving work early today, said he would get back to me Monday.

Not like if it does open up that the 1 raptor allotment is going anywhere. lol

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
Been talking to my dealer all week and sent over my build this morning. They said I'm first in line as soon as the banks open. Said I'd be looking at 3-6 months and they will text me every Thursday with build updates.
Glad you could
Sigh. Are we still sure its going to happen today? It's almost EOBD in east coast already.
Often happens 5pm est time frame. Or at least in the past. So not shocked.

Nate

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus ST
If it's a Raptor they don't have any idea. 3 to 6 months has been the average on a common unit. Broncos, Ltd production units, new to mkt vehicles, etc often take far longer. I'm hoping to see mine in a 6 month to 1 yr time frame with it being all new. And the okay to buy likely won't even happen until mid fall. So 3 months sure won't happen. Production doesn't even start on rangers until mid August.
Just repeating what the dealer told me 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

Deleted member 5711

Nothing in GA yet just checked and as said above it most likely will not affect much because of the small number that are going to be made on the first batch.

I would still like to get the email from Ford that my order has been placed for my 2024 Ford Ranger Raptor!

SurfRanger

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Occupation
Product Design Engineer
Show us plz!
May have jumped the gun on that. I got an automated email of the order summary. at the bottom it says has not been submitted to order bank yet but their order code and all of that is there so still unsure at the moment. waiting to hear back from my dealer.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Snkrjeff020

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
May have jumped the gun on that. I got an automated email of the order summary. at the bottom it says has not been submitted to order bank yet but their order code and all of that is there so still unsure at the moment. waiting to hear back from my dealer.
Lol okay.

Nate

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus ST
Just finished signing the order summary as well. They are submitting and should get confirmation soon.

SurfRanger

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Occupation
Product Design Engineer
Just finished signing the order summary as well. They are submitting and should get confirmation soon.
did you put down a deposit? and if so you mind me asking how much?
Sponsored