• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

DirtyRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ranger
Because they could only enter a stock unit, which makes the vehicle theirs, not a retail order for you. They will have to sell you the one stock unit they could order. Unless you are willing to wait until q4 or later when retail allocation can be earned by them.
Slightly worrying to think about waiting another quarter seeing the price hike the BRaptors received since introduction.... I hope folks on here aren't priced out of the car they stood in line for just because they didn't get the absolute first unit a dealer could receive, when the customer <mostly> never had any real claim to it in the first place.

I hope at some point they stop taking orders, as theres no way any dealership is getting this many Raptor allocations even for job 2.
Then we will end up with the same problem as the Bronco; uninformed folks who didn't queue up early but were told that they'd get what they want. Then they don't get it immediately, get upset after 3 years of waiting, flame out on a forum page and go buy a Tacoma.
Sponsored

G L Rockwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma off road
Occupation
self
The priority code does not matter (10-19) unless the dealer has been allotted a tone of Raptors. The code only has a bearing on what order is pulled first for the dealer. In my case there is only one so 19 is just as good as 10

For other Rangers it might make a difference because of the number the dealer can order.
I also show priority code 10. My salesperson said I was getting their only one and likely could expect to have it in a few months with no his-ups. Clearly says retail but, she said it is their 1 allotted truck now being sold to me. B.S. you think ?

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
I also show priority code 10. My salesperson said I was getting their only one and likely could expect to have it in a few months with no his-ups. Clearly says retail but, she said it is their 1 allotted truck now being sold to me. B.S. you think ?
I'd say they didn't see the bulletin. Might ask them about it.

OP
OP
Snkrjeff020

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
That actually sounds more correct than others. The sheet you signed that says 10 is just the build sheet, which is probably what they use as evidence if you try and say this wasn't what you ordered etc.

Sponsored

SurfRanger

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Occupation
Product Design Engineer
I completely believe its only stock orders but I did check with my dealer and he said he emailed the regional sales rep already when placing the order (mine says code 10 retail) and that it wasnt an issue but its also just a click of a button to change it.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
The priority code does not matter (10-19) unless the dealer has been allotted a tone of Raptors. The code only has a bearing on what order is pulled first for the dealer. In my case there is only one so 19 is just as good as 10

For other Rangers it might make a difference because of the number the dealer can order.
Except that priority codes 10-19 are reserved for retail orders and stock units are 20-80. In that the Raptor order needed to be stock, the code needed to be 20 or higher and be entered as a stock unit. If they are giving you their first Raptor. If they are putting it in for you to get sometime down the road I guess it doesn't matter. However the bulletin said no retail orders on Raptor.

Randyd

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon, Ford F150
Occupation
Retired
UPDATE: 2024 RANGER ORDER BANKS CONFIRMED OPEN (AS OF 4:45PM ET)!!

My dealer says the Ranger order bank still hasn't opened yet. Can anyone confirm?
My dealer called me at 4:30 yesterday afternoon and said they were open. Got my order in for two.

Sponsored

G L Rockwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma off road
Occupation
self
That is interesting... This whole process is just lost on me. Everyone is having such different experiences.
I agree, my salesperson said my order went through and good to go, other dealer said they never opened. No confirmation email from ford cause she said she may have goofed my email address and sometimes it takes days. Time will tell.

Torque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Tremor, Bronco Wildtrak
Confirmed from my Dealer- my order is in! 🥳

Black with spare tire lock.

it was Black or Shelter Green. Not seeing the Green in person yet tipped the scale for me.

Priority Code 19

Last edited:
Reactions: MJE
OP
OP
Snkrjeff020

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Im getting a little regret not getting spare tire lock. I dont want people jacking my BFGs!
Sponsored