• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

tbalt14

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic technician
Wonder why they are restarting scheduling for the Bronco on the 9th but the Rangers not until the 30th of November. There are already Bronco's on the lot but yet to hear of any Rangers. Kind of seems like they don't know how to build the Ranger in production mode yet or it's just filler work.

telenerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, Subaru Crosstrek
Any intel on when the 2.7 ordering will open in Webdo?

jdlapointe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Taurus, 1970 Fairlane 500
Occupation
Project Manager
Still Job2, so next year late winter the earliest.

RR2024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (on order)
Interesting that the Ranger will resume scheduling on 11/30 but the Bronco will resume scheduling on 11/9. Do we have any confirmation if Job1 has begun? If I recall, prior to the strike there was some confusion.

Sponsored

bking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
When comparing the Ranger to the Bronco, please note that they are scheduling MY23. They are likely trying to finish out any remaining 23s before they start scheduling more 24s

1986YellowRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
They are planning to build 2023 Broncos up until 12/22… They must have some unique 2023 parts inventory to chew through before they can really crank up the Ranger production. My guess is that we won’t see significant Ranger production until 12/22, then we’ll get a couple months of big Ranger output numbers while they switch over to the 2024 Bronco.

tbalt14

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic technician
When comparing the Ranger to the Bronco, please note that they are scheduling MY23. They are likely trying to finish out any remaining 23s before they start scheduling more 24s
Yep, I missed that part about Bronco being 23my.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
They are planning to build 2023 Broncos up until 12/22… They must have some unique 2023 parts inventory to chew through before they can really crank up the Ranger production. My guess is that we won’t see significant Ranger production until 12/22, then we’ll get a couple months of big Ranger output numbers while they switch over to the 2024 Bronco.
With all that was changed, dropped and consolidated for '24 M.Y Broncos, it doesn't surprise me that the Ranger was bumped to the end of November.
They were still having some production issues with the Heritage and Heritage Limited models also.

Sponsored

Tagtexas

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
So much for the Ranger coming out late summer - now end of the year. Let’s see if Ford can get early production models in the hands of Mototrend, Car and Driver, and other reviewers to build some interest and excitement around the release of this vehicle before the balloon completely deflates. Meanwhile everyone is talking about the Tacoma.

Bash1990

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Software Developer
I almost didn't want to know it's going to be another month before I should even bother hoping for a build date to watch get pushed back. :crackup:

Reactions: Jab

LoneStarCaviar

First Name
Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby Baja700 Raptor, 2018 Shelby Raptor
Occupation
Self Employed
So much for the Ranger coming out late summer - now end of the year. Let’s see if Ford can get early production models in the hands of Mototrend, Car and Driver, and other reviewers to build some interest and excitement around the release of this vehicle before the balloon completely deflates. Meanwhile everyone is talking about the Tacoma.
There were some pictures of finished RRs onhere a while back, so I had hoped those trucks were for the journalists, but still no good videos yet. I for one hate the tacoma, it’s mostly the plastic bumpers, which the rangers have too, but not the RR thankfully, so no cutting factory plastic to fit a winch bumper. Also the 3.0 will be far superior to the taco hybrid in everything but fuel economy, which I don’t care about anyways. I say let people get the Taco, just means the RR will be more rare and valuable lol.
Sponsored