• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
UPDATE: 2024 RANGER ORDER BANKS CONFIRMED OPEN (AS OF 4:45PM ET)!!

My dealer says the Ranger order bank still hasn't opened yet. Can anyone confirm?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Snkrjeff020

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
My dealer yesterday said they were going to open today. Maybe it will be at a certain time?
Yeah he said yesterday he saw that it would be open today too, but he just messaged me this morning and said still hasn't.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor & 21 Bronco FE 4-Dr
My dealer says the Ranger order bank still hasn't opened yet. Can anyone confirm?
It absolutely opens today, but has not as yet. But raptor orders will be stock orders., not retail this go around. Can't put it in as retail. So no price protection, etc. And you'll have to ensure your dealer earmarks their stock order to you in house.

Sponsored

DirtyRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ranger
I just got off the phone with my rep. He said that the standard Rangers will be orderable today, most likely afternoon. He also said that Raptors have not had official allocations flowed out yet. Not talking about the Q4 numbers, he wasn't aware of the initial single allotment many of us have been talking about.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just got off the phone with my rep. He said that the standard Rangers will be orderable today, most likely afternoon. He also said that Raptors have not had official allocations flowed out yet. Not talking about the Q4 numbers, he wasn't aware of the initial single allotment many of us have been talking about.
It's absolutely fact each only gets one at first. Further allocation and how it's earned doesn't happen until q4. And the first round of Raptors can only be ordered as stock units. This prevents price protection issues, etc., as I'm sure they don't know when all 3000+ will arrive at dealers and production costs are likely to increase along the way.

They didn't need another bronco occurrence.

Twiigg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW X5, 2004 Jeep GC
My dealer forwarded me a portion of a Ford email that advised the order banks for Raptors only would open today at around 4pm EST.

DirtyRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ranger
It's absolutely fact each only gets one at first. Further allocation and how it's earned doesn't happen until q4. And the first round of Raptors can only be ordered as stock units.
Not questioning the narrative. It shows that there are still dealers who are behind the 8 ball when it comes to getting information. I've been in daily comm with senior sales. The manager may be a different story and gatekeeping certain info.

OP
OP
Snkrjeff020

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
So will my dealer still be able to take my Raptor order today? I'm not expecting their stock allocation, but just to take my order and put it in today?

Sponsored

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not questioning the narrative. It shows that there are still dealers who are behind the 8 ball when it comes to getting information. I've been in daily comm with senior sales. The manager may be a different story and gatekeeping certain info.
This info was made available to all dealers by video conference and dealer bulletins. So the dealers should know. Now it is highly likely this info wasn't shared with sales forces., however.

DirtyRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ranger
So will my dealer still be able to take my Raptor order today? I'm not expecting their stock allocation, but just to take my order and put it in today?
Annoyingly, the answer seems to be maybe. If the single allocation is exclusively dealer stock, you may be waiting till the Q4 numbers are released. If you're good with your dealer, they could submit your order as their stock, assuming it's a modifiable order.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not sure if they can submit more than the one stock order at this time or not. In the past you could submit non-buildable orders, but im not sure how they'll handle this. I just know the initial one everyone gets is a stock unit, but that doesn't preclude them ordering it as you would want it built and basically ordering with the intent for it to be yours when it arrives. That's gonna be between you and your dealership and the relationship you have with them.

OP
OP
Snkrjeff020

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
I'm not sure if they can submit more than the one stock order at this time or not. In the past you could submit non-buildable orders, but im not sure how they'll handle this. I just know the initial one everyone gets is a stock unit, but that doesn't preclude them ordering it as you would want it built and basically ordering with the intent for it to be yours when it arrives. That's gonna be between you and your dealership and the relationship you have with them.
Ah okay. I think the plan is, I'm going to still stop in and check-in and I'll just give him my build. And as soon as the banks open, he will have me come back and sign the build sheet (if even possible). But maybe they will be that generous as to offer me their stock allocation. I won't push it or expect it though.