• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company Here

tbalt14

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic technician
Better color choices would satisfy me as well as a steel front bumper.
Your color choices have no personality just dull grey tints.
Sponsored

LanoTX

First Name
Lane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Home Mechanic
Hello Ranger enthusiasts!

We're thrilled to be joining you on this forum. We will be monitoring our inbox and assisting you with any needs regarding your Ford Ranger. Don't hesitate to reach out to us via private message. We look forward to joining the conversation!

-Ford Motor Company Social Media Team
Will the US-spec 2024 models still be able to fit 16” wheels?

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACHER

We're thrilled to be joining you on this forum. We will be monitoring our inbox and assisting you with any needs regarding your Ford Ranger. Don't hesitate to reach out to us via private message. We look forward to joining the conversation!

I love the new 2024 Ranger Raptor, but it may be a bit more truck than I need. Will there be a 2024 Lariat Tremor with the 2.7 Liter Ecoboost engine? This would probably hit the sweet spot (between what I want and what I need)...

Craig

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
CSA

Can you have the recovery hooks painted RED???

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
I love the new 2024 Ranger Raptor, but it may be a bit more truck than I need. Will there be a 2024 Lariat Tremor with the 2.7 Liter Ecoboost engine? This would probably hit the sweet spot (between what I want and what I need)...
not on this initial launch and production period. Only time will tell.

Sponsored

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
" -Ford Motor Company Social Media Team "

in case posters here missed the above signature in the thread opening post by FOMOCO, doesn't look they are in Engineering or Design departments where a lot of these special requests like paint choices might be addressed. Sorry to :rain: on your parade. Carry on and have it your way like Burger King :wink:

ssjx7squall

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Ford uses the same plant for the Bronco. They had exceptional demand and fell way behind on bronco production. They turned almost the entire plant's production to bronco to help catch up on its production and demand, thus virtually eliminating ranger production. Then in 2023 they had a very short and limited production run knowing the 24s were coming out. So the last two years of Rangers sales really don't tell you anything at all, except that Ford let Ranger sales slide to accomodate the bronco and to retool the plant for the 2024s. The 24 Ranger production cycle will likely run longer to make up for the short 2023 production run.

We will see once 2024 production ramps up what Ranger sales will truly look like. Plus Ford has said making $ on what they sell, not market share is what they are focused on. So I'm not sure they care whether or not they are at the top of mkt share leadership in this segment. Especially if it means giving away incentives, etc to achieve it.

They didn't emphasize Ranger at all the last two years with bronco demand so high and the maverick being so popular.
We will see now, what Ford does or doesn't want out of the Ranger with this newer version and with them finally bringing a Raptor variant to the market.

Funny enough in now getting ads for 5g rangers on YouTube lol

yoopercharged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford SVT Raptor
Glad to see Ford presence on the forum. Please listen to the feedback on here and relay. No rear air vents is a serious oversight.

Mcflyranger

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rivian R1T, Bronco Badlands
@Ford Motor Company can you please shutdown these mark ups. How do you plan on keeping people brand loyal with dealers doing this. I've been loyal, purchased a lightning lariat and a Bronco badlands within the last year. I've wanted a ranger raptor for years, watched people in Australia and Europe having all the fun. Got so excited last year when it was announced the next gen would be finally coming our way. I patently waited for the order banks to open last week. When I was finally able to place my order with the dealer I was slapped in the face with a 15k mark up. No way I'm paying 75k plus taxes. I placed a reservation for the 4th gen tacoma pro with a local dealer at msrp in writing. I'm so bummed that I'm going to miss out after waiting this long. I hope that someday soon Ford shuts the mark ups down.
Ford Ranger Ford Motor Company Here Screenshot_20230529_111704_Photo Editor

Sponsored

Nate

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus ST
@Ford Motor Company can you please shutdown these mark ups. How do you plan on keeping people brand loyal with dealers doing this. I've been loyal, purchased a lightning lariat and a Bronco badlands within the last year. I've wanted a ranger raptor for years, watched people in Australia and Europe having all the fun. Got so excited last year when it was announced the next gen would be finally coming our way. I patently waited for the order banks to open last week. When I was finally able to place my order with the dealer I was slapped in the face with a 15k mark up. No way I'm paying 75k plus taxes. I placed a reservation for the 4th gen tacoma pro with a local dealer at msrp in writing. I'm so bummed that I'm going to miss out after waiting this long. I hope that someday soon Ford shuts the mark ups down.
Screenshot_20230529_111704_Photo Editor.jpg
I thought Ford was supposed to be cracking down on these shady dealerships...that's freakin criminal

24'Ranger

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Vibe AWD, 2019 Outback, 2024 Ranger?
@Ford Motor Company

Please bring the short-cab long-bed Ranger to market. I have a 24 Ranger XLT 301A on order and would trade it in for one with a 6' bed :)

A hybrid (PHEV or regular) that prioritizes MPG over power would be trade-in worthy as well! 30+ HWY MPG would be nice ;)

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘02 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew, '16 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Designer/Draftsman
What I’m looking for too, but I’m not interested unless it’s a SuperCrew Longbed.
Sponsored