Sponsored

Hande

Well-Known Member
First Name
Hannu
Joined
Oct 15, 2025
Threads
8
Messages
123
Reaction score
63
Location
Estonia
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ford Ranger Raptor Diesel
Occupation
Business Owner
Thank you for your replies, thats what I was afraid of….

How about disabling Normal drive mode - would that make Sport the default drive mode? 🤔
Sponsored

 
Last edited:

joordan

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2024
Threads
23
Messages
352
Reaction score
160
Location
Italy
Vehicle(s)
ranger wildtrak 2023
you would need to disable ECO too as the sequence is normal, eco, sport. but the trick should work. still not ideal as I won't drive my truck in sport all the time. and during winter time, I'd rather start with slippery mode
 

Hande

Well-Known Member
First Name
Hannu
Joined
Oct 15, 2025
Threads
8
Messages
123
Reaction score
63
Location
Estonia
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ford Ranger Raptor Diesel
Occupation
Business Owner
I think that RR does not have Eco mode 🤔
So that should work.

…I dont understand slippery mode, it takes engine sensitivity away when you need it most 🤔
How do you guys use it?
 

midnight270

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tyler
Joined
May 2, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
160
Reaction score
194
Location
NNJ
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Raptor CGM
Is there a way to make the remote window open feature also open the little back window too?
I don't think so. People tried to make that switch a one touch like the other windows but it's not able to be. I think both those features relate to each other.
 

Sponsored

Hande

Well-Known Member
First Name
Hannu
Joined
Oct 15, 2025
Threads
8
Messages
123
Reaction score
63
Location
Estonia
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ford Ranger Raptor Diesel
Occupation
Business Owner
Thakk you for your replies, thats what I was afraid of….

How about disabling Normal drive mode - would that make Sport the default drive mode? 🤔
Replying to myself - does not work, when Normal is disabled it disables the whole drive mode system :confused:
 

superj

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Feb 8, 2025
Threads
44
Messages
4,015
Reaction score
3,883
Location
Corpus christi texas
Vehicle(s)
2024 ford ranger, 2019 wrangler, 2018 mazda3
Occupation
Retired
Thank you for your replies, thats what I was afraid of….

How about disabling Normal drive mode - would that make Sport the default drive mode? 🤔
No, I tried to disable normal and once you turn the truck off and restart, it errors because the ecu looks for normal, which is no longer available.
 

superj

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Feb 8, 2025
Threads
44
Messages
4,015
Reaction score
3,883
Location
Corpus christi texas
Vehicle(s)
2024 ford ranger, 2019 wrangler, 2018 mazda3
Occupation
Retired
I did remove eco and add all the other drive modes except raptor, since I dont have that full time 4wd.

I actually dont have any 4wd, as my truck is rwd only, but all the drive modes work and it activates the diff lock and crawl modes, like a 4wd truck would. I tried them out in the yard to make sure stuff worked and they do. Lots of the modes feel similar so I dont know why so many options are available. Sand, crawl, and mud feel the same
 

Sponsored

Shrek The Raptor

Well-Known Member
First Name
George
Joined
Apr 5, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
111
Reaction score
118
Location
atlanta
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
I think that RR does not have Eco mode 🤔
So that should work.

…I dont understand slippery mode, it takes engine sensitivity away when you need it most 🤔
How do you guys use it?
Slippery mode is designed to reduce throttle sensitivity in slippery conditions. So think snow/ice/etc where throttle input should be dampened to reduce slip. That’s why it auto enables 4a as well.
 

superj

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Feb 8, 2025
Threads
44
Messages
4,015
Reaction score
3,883
Location
Corpus christi texas
Vehicle(s)
2024 ford ranger, 2019 wrangler, 2018 mazda3
Occupation
Retired
Perhaps that's because you're missing like half the drivetrain that makes those modes more capable?
That is very possible, ha ha ha.

And all we have is sand here so not a ton of places to try stuff out but missing the front half probably has a huge effect on how it works, ha ha ha
 

Khamsin

Active Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
43
Reaction score
67
Location
Colorado
Vehicle(s)
‘25 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Retired Army —> Public Sector
After I changed the modules I needed to cycle the ignition on and off a few times for it to work. You'll know it worked when you go into the Lighting settings for the truck and see "Glare-Free Lighting"
This might be the thing that finally gets me to fork around with this forscan stuff.

Has there been any movement/update on the nanny seatbelt screen that stays up for entirely too long? I really, really want that nag gone but the potential airbag ramifications deter me.
 
 







Top