camocustom
Well-Known Member
- First Name
- Dan
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2020
- Threads
- 3
- Messages
- 49
- Reaction score
- 56
- Location
- Port Richey
- Vehicle(s)
- 2025 XLT 4x4 (Sport)
Will they fit a 2025?Here’s the link for anyone interested. And just be aware, it appears these do ship directly from China.
https://a.co/d/04G3K27P
Sure looks like it. It’s for the next-gen Ranger, which the 2025 is.Will they fit a 2025?
Awesome. They are ordered!Sure looks like it. It’s for the next-gen Ranger, which the 2025 is.
Yep, so was I, last they were $389 or so I think.Thank you for the info as I had been watching for a deal on these. Ordered.
This is by far the best price i have seen.
So they'll be here in time to be a Christmas present.Here’s the link for anyone interested. And just be aware, it appears these do ship directly from China.
https://a.co/d/04G3K27P
Mine shipped, via UPS and should be here in 3 days.Here’s the link for anyone interested. And just be aware, it appears these do ship directly from China.
https://a.co/d/04G3K27P
Where are they shipping from?Mine shipped, via UPS and should be here in 3 days.
Not sure, have UPS tracking though through Amazon. I'll update if this timing changes.Where are they shipping from?