• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Order Tracker Status

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
I was out looking at Rangers on various dealer sites yesterday and several (TX and OK that I recall for sure) had listed specific cash allowances for hail damaged 2024 Rangers. I saw up to $2500 off MSRP for the damage.
Yea it's a real concern all over the heartland especially this time of year.
Texas always seems to be one of the highest risk areas for the really large damaging hail.
Mine did set out in that rail yard down in Amarillo all last week.
I have been too scared to even look at the weather for down there this past week. LOL
Sponsored

• Sad
Reactions: DMC

Sevokevo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Occupation
LTL Truck driver
So my order went to built on 4/19 then on 4/21 my tracker dropped back to Order confirmed..

I just got off the phone with Customer Service and the kind lady told me on her end that it’s shipped and set to arrived between 5/3 and 5/9

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got another text from my dealer .
My new baby has landed.
Ford Ranger Order Tracker Status IMG_2180

Sponsored

bdginmo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer, 2015 Ford Fusion Energi
Occupation
Software Engineer
Anyone else “pending an update”?
Yep. I went In Production on 1/17. There is no longer an ETA for delivery. I went into the dealer a little over a week ago and they said the system is showing that my vehicle is on hold. I saw the screen myself. It showed the vehicle in Michigan with a big Hold message in red next to it.

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
Called Ford Marketing today
Was informed it was released to the carrier and is awaiting a rail car.

bdginmo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer, 2015 Ford Fusion Energi
Occupation
Software Engineer
Called Ford Marketing today
Was informed it was released to the carrier and is awaiting a rail car.
Is it really released to the carrier though? I ask because that's what chat told me a month ago. I went to the dealer and he showed me the screen with a big fat Hold message in red. If you were one of the early builds there is a good chance yours is like mine and everyone elses...stuck in the ramp 59 purgatory indefinitely.

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
Is it really released to the carrier though? I ask because that's what chat told me a month ago. I went to the dealer and he showed me the screen with a big fat Hold message in red. If you were one of the early builds there is a good chance yours is like mine and everyone elses...stuck in the ramp 59 purgatory indefinitely.
Never said I believed it or not was just stating what I was informed.
I will believe it when it is on it's way.
I did notice most Rangers going to local dealers are in Ramp 59 purgatory waiting to ship.
That is early and recent builds.

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My tracker updated last night.
I already had pics of it. But nice to see the tracker somewhat tracking something at least close to real time.

I have my window sticker but just an FYI seems that tracker window sticker button must be broken.
It has never taken me to my window sticker. LOL

Ford Ranger Order Tracker Status 1713983893184-m7

Sponsored
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT, 2019 Ranger XLT FX4, 2024 RAPTOR
Occupation
Manufacturing
My Ranger Raptor arrived at the dealer at lunch time.
I will pick it up later in the week.
Ford till shows it in transit.

Ford Ranger Order Tracker Status 1713988578367-rw

Ford Ranger Order Tracker Status 1713988700157-9u

Ford Ranger Order Tracker Status 1713988732237-n0

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
Just got this email and it has me concerned. My RR went into production last week.

"We want to provide you with the latest update on your Ranger Raptor® vehicle order. We’ve made great progress on your new Ford vehicle but have unfortunately experienced unexpected delays.

Rest assured, our team is diligently addressing these challenges to complete your vehicle as soon as possible. We genuinely appreciate your understanding and patience during this time and will continue to provide regular updates every step of the way."

Screenshot 2024-03-14 154519.png
Got same email last week, mine went into production week of 4/14.

dman820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Hyundai Elantra
Occupation
IT Manager
Yes. Mine had a January 23 blend date and is still "pending update" in Michigan. I ordered in May 2023, so we're coming up on a year soon. At this rate, it may be 2 years by the time it arrives.

I'm starting to think I don't even want it anymore. I keep my vehicles garaged when I'm not using them and my new truck has now been sitting outside for 3 months. That's more time spent outside in the elements than my vehicles normally experience in a few years. I'm beyond annoyed - Ford may have lost a customer for life.
I am in the same boat. Blend date of January 5th. In production since then and no changes until Apr20th. I ordered May 31, 2023 and have heard nothing but crickets since. I am pretty close to pulling the pin on this. While I am happy for everyone receiving their vehicles, I ordered with the expectation that I would have had it by February or March at the latest since my current vehicle is on its way out. Being the first factory order of my life, this is leaving a very bad taste in my mouth and I will be thinking twice before doing this again.

111 days and counting since blend date.
Ford Ranger Order Tracker Status 1714065624499-ry

Jacfield

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler
Occupation
Developer
I am in the same boat. Blend date of January 5th. In production since then and no changes until Apr20th but still showing "In Production" I ordered May 29, 2023 and have heard nothing since. I am pretty close to pulling the pin on this. While I am happy for everyone receiving their vehicles, I ordered with the expectation that I would have had it by February or March at the latest since my current vehicle is on its way out. Being the first factory order of my life, this is leaving a very bad taste in my mouth and I will be thinking twice before doing this again.
Two weeks ago I reached my breaking point and gave up on my order. I talked with my dealer about it, and during our conversation, I learned that they had an incoming stock order with everything I had ordered except for the sidestep. That was a feature I could live without, so I put my name on it.

I'm glad I did that because the stock order arrived this morning. My original order is still sitting in Michigan with three generations of rats nesting in it.