• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Order Tracker Status

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
Dealer info showed again on tracker today.
No other changes.
90 days in production and counting.
Getting old very bad look for Ford.
Sponsored

amet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3 Comp xDrive
Dealer info showed again on tracker today.
No other changes.
90 days in production and counting.
Getting old very bad look for Ford.
Same here man. "In Production" since 02/05 but my last update was 04/25, when was yours? Spoke to Ford United States (800) 392-3673 this morning & she said from her experience it should be another 1-2 weeks until I get assigned transport at Ramp 4G and then another 1-3 weeks for delivery.

If I don't get an update by end of week will probably start searching for another one available at dealer within 500 miles from me.

ec99

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer/Ordered Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Personal Trainer
My Raptor just entered “In Production” on the tracker 🫡

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
Same here man. "In Production" since 02/05 but my last update was 04/25, when was yours? Spoke to Ford United States (800) 392-3673 this morning & she said from her experience it should be another 1-2 weeks until I get assigned transport at Ramp 4G and then another 1-3 weeks for delivery.

If I don't get an update by end of week will probably start searching for another one available at dealer within 500 miles from me.
My last update was 4/5 with no changes.
I also have been looking. I have 5 Dealers in a 20 mile radius.
I found a lariat that was shipped 4/28 going to a local dealer.
ETA 4/26 to 5/9.
Different color: Black and without side box steps.
Waiting for my order to ship and watching the other order.
Will have to decide once they have delivery.

dman820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Hyundai Elantra
Occupation
IT Manager
My last update was 4/5 with no changes.
I also have been looking. I have 5 Dealers in a 20 mile radius.
I found a lariat that was shipped 4/28 going to a local dealer.
ETA 4/26 to 5/9.
Different color: Black and without side box steps.
Waiting for my order to ship and watching the other order.
Will have to decide once they have delivery.
like you, I had an update on 4/20 (is that a hint? not sure. 🥴) and nothing since. Been sitting in limbo for 117 days now since my blend date on Jan. 5th. Getting very close to pulling the pin and buying something else at this point.

Sponsored

FordDawg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Occupation
Work
The tracker has stopped working on my phone and computer. Let's me put my info in and even does the Captcha thing, then nothing happens when I click the Accept & Track button. I'm guessing I did something in the settings...or I maxed out the times I could use it (gotta be in the thousands by now! :LOL:). Anybody else have this happen?

Sevokevo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Occupation
LTL Truck driver
Tracker is done for me as it shows to have the truck at my dealer… I already emailed them that we get the final numbers Saturday and I close the sale next Saturday once everything clears on me. Perfect day for Mothers Day and my families annual crawfish boil for mothers days

dman820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
So my tracker got an update yesterday finally but nothing has changed overall. It still shows as In Production (122 days and counting) but all of sudden I got a bunch of emails and updates saying that Ford Pass is now activated. I logged into the app and after looking around a bit I noticed that it has 85 miles on the odometer. Is that normal for a factory order that hasn't even left the plant? For a vehicle that supposedly has a QC hold on it, how the heck does it have that many miles already? Did Ferris Bueller break into the lot and go for a joy ride?
Ford Ranger Order Tracker Status 1715008431577-s9

Sevokevo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Occupation
LTL Truck driver
So my tracker got an update yesterday finally but nothing has changed overall. It still shows as In Production (122 days and counting) but all of sudden I got a bunch of emails and updates saying that Ford Pass is now activated. I logged into the app and after looking around a bit I noticed that it has 85 miles on the odometer. Is that normal for a factory order that hasn't even left the plant? For a vehicle that supposedly has a QC hold on it, how the heck does it have that many miles already? Did Ferris Bueller break into the lot and go for a joy ride?
1715008431577-s9.png
that just means that the truck has been built and whoever got in it to move it must have accepted the prompt on the dashboard and now you can see all its data

dman820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
that just means that the truck has been built and whoever got in it to move it must have accepted the prompt on the dashboard and now you can see all its data
Thanks. That part I get. The high number of miles on it is what is confusing to me. What is a normal odometer reading for a new vehicle when it is finally delivered to the customer? Vehicles on a dealership lot obviously get test driven and whatnot but a custom factory order should be pretty low, right?

I guess I will go back to repeatedly refreshing the tracker and being disappointed over and over. After 4 months of being in Production, I have come to fully understand the definition of insanity where I'm doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. I'm pretty sure this will be the first and last time I ever factory order a vehicle, in any case.

Sponsored

jrRaptor

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 93 cobra, 11 CTS-V, 15 GSX-R1000
Occupation
Engineer
Thanks. That part I get. The high number of miles on it is what is confusing to me. What is a normal odometer reading for a new vehicle when it is finally delivered to the customer? Vehicles on a dealership lot obviously get test driven and whatnot but a custom factory order should be pretty low, right?

I guess I will go back to repeatedly refreshing the tracker and being disappointed over and over. After 4 months of being in Production, I have come to fully understand the definition of insanity where I'm doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. I'm pretty sure this will be the first and last time I ever factory order a vehicle, in any case.
The high number of miles is likely due to the QC hold. Others have reported the same on their vehicles arriving with around 80something miles after being on a QC hold. For comparison, mine had 12 miles at delivery. So whatever the QC hold was for, it likely involved driving it a lot.

dman820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
The high number of miles is likely due to the QC hold. Others have reported the same on their vehicles arriving with around 80something miles after being on a QC hold. For comparison, mine had 12 miles at delivery. So whatever the QC hold was for, it likely involved driving it a lot.
That makes sense, thanks. Here's hoping I dont have to wait another 4 months to get a change and have it in my driveway. When you order something in May, expecting to get it early in the new year, then not getting it until more than a full calendar year later, with way more miles on it than usual, you really start to question your purchase choices. It was a toss up for me between the Ranger and the Colorado, with the new model Ranger being the deciding factor. Jokes on me I guess.

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
It should have less than 100 on it. But if it doesn't I would be asking the dealer for maybe some free oil changes or something. I know my contract says less than 100.

Greglon

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 F150 FX2; ‘18 Expy Max; ‘24 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Workforce Director
Tracker shows truck shipped on 4/30. I tracked it with the CSX phone process through Toledo and Louisville. It arrived in Nashville (rail destination) on 5/4 at noon. Now it’s disappeared from tracking again as we wait for a truck to bring it home to Mississippi. My buddy/owner at the dealership is leaving town this weekend for a 10-day vacation. Hope it arrives soon!

bdginmo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F-150, 2017 Explorer, 2015 Fusion Energi
Occupation
Software Engineer