Sponsored

DesertDweller

Active Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
28
Reaction score
41
Location
Arizona
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger XLT 2.7L EcoBoost FX4
Occupation
Eyeing Retirement
@Wayfaring Ranger I like it a lot. It is sensitive to winds though which I encounter frequently on the Mogollon Rim. I replaced the stock fiberglass "tent poles" with aluminum ones. Whenever it is going to be windy, however, I do take it down (I already had to replace one aluminum pole in a high wind situation). There are two sizes, this is the larger of the two.
 

superj

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Feb 8, 2025
Threads
44
Messages
4,000
Reaction score
3,866
Location
Corpus christi texas
Vehicle(s)
2024 ford ranger, 2019 wrangler, 2018 mazda3
Occupation
Retired
My parents used to take us kids to big bear for tubing back in the late 80s and early 90s. What a blast!

The view is still nice
 

Sponsored

SLJ

Well-Known Member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Mar 27, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
121
Reaction score
133
Location
The Finger Lakes
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger XL/STX/4x4/Tow/360
Occupation
Retired
All these pictures make me miss our T@B but my wife was tired of banging her head on the door and wanted a bigger bathroom...
Ford Ranger Photos: Post your rig in epic camp sites! ADK 2026 Brown Tract
 

pablo94sc

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2023
Threads
41
Messages
1,183
Reaction score
1,206
Location
TN
Vehicle(s)
Focus
A nice little spot at the end of June at Great Basin.
BTW…my truck is for sale. Listing is in the sale thread.

DSC00894.webp


IMG_1137.webp


DSC00906.webp


IMG_1128.webp


IMG_1129.webp
End of June was that cold? It was pretty warm early June for us.

Edit: Holy crap, nice swing out. Which one is it? How bad does it block your rear camera?
 
Last edited:

Sponsored

bgn

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
104
Reaction score
162
Location
Seattle
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat FX4
Ford Ranger Photos: Post your rig in epic camp sites! PXL_20260919_020700779

No picture of the truck, but it did get me there. 😎
 

ADVNTURR

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2024
Threads
15
Messages
199
Reaction score
418
Location
Cleveland, OH
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger XLT 2.7L, '16 VW Golf R, '11 Nissan GT-R, '05 Nissan 350Z
Love the Adirondacks...
What lake were you on?

I'm heading up that way in 2 weeks, hoping to see a bit of color. May try and hike up Mt Arab or Mt Azure to get in a FIre Tower. Also need to figure out a solution to get my canoe over top of my RTT so I can do some paddling again
 

ADVNTURR

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2024
Threads
15
Messages
199
Reaction score
418
Location
Cleveland, OH
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger XLT 2.7L, '16 VW Golf R, '11 Nissan GT-R, '05 Nissan 350Z
These are some older pictures from last year in upstate NY that I'm just now realizing I never posted here. Heading back in a couple of weeks and hoping for good weather and good color again.
Ford Ranger Photos: Post your rig in epic camp sites! PXL_20251005_212918595

Ford Ranger Photos: Post your rig in epic camp sites! PXL_20251006_020949349

Ford Ranger Photos: Post your rig in epic camp sites! PXL_20251006_103858106

Ford Ranger Photos: Post your rig in epic camp sites! PXL_20251005_221037752
Sponsored

 
 







Top