• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Awesome vid. Is this supposed to be a teaser video for NA or was this for the Global Ranger Raptor?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Awesome vid. Is this supposed to be a teaser video for NA or was this for the Global Ranger Raptor?
It does look like it's for the NA Raptor seeing as the steering wheel is on the left side.

Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Lol you did. Sorry it's too early on the west coast right now.
Tell me about it I've been up since 5:00am and had to do a double take to make sure I wrote left side. lol

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
It's for the global Ranger. This video came out about a year ago when they first announced it.

It does look like it's for the NA Raptor seeing as the steering wheel is on the left side.
A lot of countries that already have the Ranger have left hand drive, including Europe.

Sponsored

bill_AUS

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020.75 Ford Ranger Raptor, 2013 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Senior Eng & Tech advisor
Some of those scenes (especially the last one) were filmed at the Top Gear test track at Dunsfold.

Raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
The more I learn about the Ranger Raptor, the more intriguing it becomes. Got a Bronco Raptor last year that just sits in the garage. Haven't even driven it yet. More excited to get a Ranger Raptor for functionality of hauling (dirt, mulch, debris, etc).