• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

What color did you order on your Raptor?

What color did you order on your Raptor?

• Total voters
OP
OP
yoopercharged

yoopercharged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford SVT Raptor
Terrible color options, so stuck with carbonized gray.

Can't believe we didn't have option for code orange when it's the accent inside.
That really is the biggest tragedy of all. I cannot fathom why Ford felt the need to change Raptor's halo color for 2024. Shelter Green just doesn't evoke the same level of excitement.
Sponsored

Tagtexas

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Cactus Gray for me. That color looks different in various lighting conditions. But agree the color choices were boring. I would have bought code orange if offered.

LoneStarCaviar

First Name
Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby Baja700 Raptor, 2018 Shelby Raptor
Occupation
Self Employed
Azure grey metallic. The only paint option that was multi coat, and I’ve seen it on a few f150 raptors that look excellent in the Texas sun. Second choice would be shelter green, but not near as good as azure, or even the terrain tan that my 13 Shelby baja700 raptor is painted with. Hot pepper would be too close to my 2010 6.2 raptor in molten orange, so that’s a no. I may have gotten lead foot if it was available, just to match my 18 Shelby raptor baja525, but that wasn’t an option either, so I just went for the most special color they offer that wasn’t a generic black, grey, silver, or white, and velocity blue is just too old and common.

Sponsored

Dubfound

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
I'm pretty shocked on how many ordered shelter green. I personally have never seen it in person but ordered it.

Tyler90561

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD Pro
Occupation
FPL
lol still can't find a dealer willing to take on order. Getting annoyed with these dealers real quick. Ive been trying since June/July

NASSTY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor / 1994 Bronco
Fortunately for me you can change the color on your order up until they pull the order and schedule it for a build date. None of the colors jump right out at me and make me think that's the one.
First I thought I would go with Carbonized Grey. After seeing it up close it was ok but I liked the older Magnetic Grey and Dark Shadow Grey better.
Next I thought about Hot Pepper Red. I drove almost an hour to see it on an F150. I liked how it looked a little like Ruby Red or Rapid Red when it was overcast. I kind of wish it looked like that even in sunlight. But when the sun shines on it, it is like an orangey/bronze color. I haven't completely ruled out that color yet....
So then yesterday my friend stopped by to show me his new Iconic Silver 2023 F150 Tremor. It seemed to have a liitle more pop to it than most other silvers I've seen. Almost a greyish hue to it? So now I think Iconic Silver is at the top of my list? My truck will get dusty and dirty everyday at work and silver is one of the more forgiving colors for making a dirty truck not look as dirty.

Sponsored

Cyrric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor
First thing I’m doing is removing that Raptor sticker. My dealer said they will remove it for me and LineX the inside the bed before I take delivery.
I'm also having a LineX spray-in bed put in after delivery.

galion

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
It’s interesting how, in a Ranger Raptor, green is the most ordered color, while white is the least :crazy:

NASSTY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor / 1994 Bronco
It’s interesting how, in a Ranger Raptor, green is the most ordered color, while white is the least :crazy:
On the F150 Raptor forum the 2 most popular colors are Carbonized Gray - 51 votes and Shelter Green - 49 votes.

galion

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
On the F150 Raptor forum the 2 most popular colors are Carbonized Gray - 51 votes and Shelter Green - 49 votes.
Seems like tastes change over time, the same goes for the 24' Tacoma. Bronze oxide is a preferred color on forum polls. There is a trend towards brown-goldish colors, like shelter green, something unthinkable a few years ago.

Sevokevo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Occupation
LTL Truck driver
I choose the blue.. but I would rather them bring back the Lightning Blue.. that’s my absolute favorite color
Sponsored