• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Who makes Raptor lights for the grill?

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
Does anyone know who makes Raptor lights for the grill?
Sponsored

SGT Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The SPEC-R3
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Does anyone know who makes Raptor lights for the grill?
There is an endless choice on Amazon. All they are, are marker lights. You can get them in all kinds of flavors, colors, and sizes.

Why people pay retailers $100+ for what amounts to $3.00 in chinese marker lighting and a pigtail is beyond me.

SGT Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The SPEC-R3
Occupation
Law Enforcement

SGT Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The SPEC-R3
Occupation
Law Enforcement

Sponsored

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
OP
OP
Wags

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
I think (I could be wrong) he is referring to the amber upper grille marker lights.
yes, talking about the upper grill marker lights

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
I’m waiting until someone makes a distinct kit for the Ranger. With a T harness for the side marker lights. I’m not putting cheap Chinesium on this truck. As soon as they actually get into shops hands, we’ll see some good stuff come out. I’m not buying anything for a truck that basically doesn’t exist in the real world yet. Just have patience, the parts will come in the next few months.

SGT Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The SPEC-R3
Occupation
Law Enforcement
I’m waiting until someone makes a distinct kit for the Ranger. With a T harness for the side marker lights. I’m not putting cheap Chinesium on this truck. As soon as they actually get into shops hands, we’ll see some good stuff come out. I’m not buying anything for a truck that basically doesn’t exist in the real world yet. Just have patience, the parts will come in the next few months.
Hate to burst your bubble, they are all chinesium, even from our beloved off-road retailers...

If you go to places like alibaba you can see exactly how much they are paying for some of this stuff in bulk. We are talking astronomical mark-ups.

Sponsored

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
Hate to burst your bubble, they are all chinesium, even from our beloved off-road retailers...

If you go to places like alibaba you can see exactly how much they are paying for some of this stuff in bulk. We are talking astronomical mark-ups.
Fine let me clarify:

I’m not willing to put on a cheap Chinese universal kit that will burn out in two months.

I am willing to wait for a somewhat respectable manner with name brand led components to make a well fitting kit.

Bear in mind that the RRaptor grill will have to be cut to install raptor lights. The top “pockets” are solid, not pass through. They sit just in front of the radiator cover. So don’t buy anything that’s going to make you cut your $700 grill up and then die on you later.

Ivan Baez

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ranger raptor
Occupation
Harman
got these behind grille lights for my RR, the fit is great and the lightning output its awesome. Cleaning is not so easy dough, but I was focusing on good light output but something that was discrete.

Ford Ranger Who makes Raptor lights for the grill? WhatsApp Image 2023-07-17 at 2.13.03 PM

Ford Ranger Who makes Raptor lights for the grill? WhatsApp Image 2023-07-17 at 6.29.56 AM (3)

Ford Ranger Who makes Raptor lights for the grill? WhatsApp Image 2023-07-17 at 6.29.56 AM

robertdazzler

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2023
Occupation
Engineer
I’m trying to find some amber lights for the three pockets here in the uk. I can see loads of light on eBay but they don’t look like they will fit….: anyone got a part number or link ??

Geotoxic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Pro
Any updates on the marker lights? There's gotta be somebody that's done it and spliced it into headlights. I don't want to waste an AUX slot because these ambers will never be off when headligh are on.
Sponsored