• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

JamesN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
My dealer in Sherman Texas has not been able to find a rebate for my Raptor. They spent an hour on the phone with Program Headquarters and no go. I ordered in June and delivery was 4/5. Any help would be appreciated.

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, ordered '24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Here are the program details advertised by a dealer
Ford Ranger $1,000 Factory Rebate for Pre-Order Customers (Experiences Upon Delivery) Rebate.JPG

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat Oxford White \ Sandstone
Occupation
Nuclear Weapons Technician
Also the dealer looked it up on Smart Vincent and no go.
I got the same deal - Nothing
Not complaining because I did get the X-plan

Sponsored

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
Someone, who is capable, should create a spreadsheet that tracks whether or not you got the rebate, if it was on a Raptor or not, and in what state you purchased it.

This might let us narrow down more detail about whether ir not the rebate is subject to regional, series, or other such restrictions. It should also better determine if it's the dealership's ineptness contributing to them not being available/employed.

I'm very curious to see why some of you did not get the rebate, when many of the rest of us did.

Most curious if it's a dealer issue[laziness, ineptness, lack of knowledge], an inconsistency in smart Vincent [the incentive screen used to verify customer/product rebate availability/qualifications], or if certain people, regions, or product series, or other qualifier dictated who received them or not.

Last edited:

twaderobyn

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Admin
I’ve never ordered a build before so I’m along for the ride.

DMC

First Name
DMC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang convertible
My dealer found a $1000 rebate and applied it to my Raptor. He wasn’t sure what it was for, or if every customer would receive it.
Someone, who is capable, should create a spreadsheet that tracks whether or not you got the rebate, if it was on a Raptor or not, and in what state you purchased it.

This might let us narrow down more detail about whether ir not the rebate is subject to regional, series, or other such restrictions. It should also better determine if it's the dealership's ineptness contributing to them not being available/employed.

I'm very curious to see why some of you did not get the rebate, when many of the rest of us did.

Most curious if it's a dealer issue[laziness, ineptness, lack of knowledge], an inconsistency in smart Vincent [the incentive screen used to verify customer/product rebate availability/qualifications], or if certain people, regions, or product series, or other qualifier dictated who received them or not.
There is a "$1000 Rebate" Cell in the existing Excel sheet. Drop down allows you to "Y" or "N" (column W). There is already a Trim field (column A) and a location field (column B).

FordRangerOrdervsScheduled.xlsx - Microsoft Excel Online (live.com)

Sponsored
OP
OP

gForceDude

First Name
Dude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Retired
Good News!
My Truck finally arrived at the Dealer today. I went to see it and drive it, and I will pick it up tomorrow.
We went ahead and did all of the paperwork today, and I did get the $1,000 Rebate - Hurray !!!

That Ranger is such a nice Truck !

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
Can attest that the $1000 applies to Raptors. My truck should arrive this week and my dealer locked in the rebate to ensure that I received it at delivery.

Sounds like some of the dealers out their are either ignorant, uninformed, lazy, or unethical. Doesn't seem some of you all got dealers willing to look this up and be sure you got the rebate. 😞

Robo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5, VW Atlas
Just talked to my dealer... they see the retail cash back offer, but said that the requirements state that I need an 11-digit code that will come by "direct mail" in order to get the discount. I have not seen this code show up and I am pretty diligent about monitoring mail/e-mail. Anyone else heard about the need for a mailed/e-mailed 11-digit code from Ford to get the discount?

yoopercharged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford SVT Raptor
Picked up my Raptor friday. Got the $1000 and $500 Farm Bureau Discounts. MSRP deal.
Fine print on the Farm Bureau discount. Guess you got lucky.

Ford Ranger $1,000 Factory Rebate for Pre-Order Customers (Experiences Upon Delivery) 1713812554628-sl
Sponsored