• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

RayRay11

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f-150
Occupation
Military
Right, but the point is, you can get one. It just won’t be integrated into the dash.
you might be able to add an OEM controller when the part becomes available to buy from Ford. My 2014 STX F150 didn’t come with the brake controller, just a little cubby hole in the dash. I was able to install an OEM controller I bought for the dealership pretty easily. The truck was already wired for it, just had to plug in the new controller, and use FORSCAN to enable it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Pac987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
you might be able to add an OEM controller when the part becomes available to buy from Ford. My 2024 STX F150 didn’t come with the brake controller, just a little cubby hole in the dash. I was able to install an OEM controller I bought for the dealership pretty easily. The truck was already wired for it, just had to plug in the new controller, and use FORSCAN to enable it.
Hopefully. That would be awesome.

G L Rockwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma off road
Occupation
self
I don't think they will be avait to order until Q4 for 2024 delivery. Huge bummer for many.
I can wait I suppose, really hoping for a tremor or wild track reveal in due time. I need that 4ft bed space.

Sponsored

Kingsingh15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trx, redeye, raptor
I appreciate you posting this. Seems like we got a bit of clarification on why we didn't get email, but still not consistent with what others have said. Sigh.
You should get it today!! I got mine this morning right after he sent me that email

Sponsored

yoopercharged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford SVT Raptor
Sooo many conflicting dealer messages. When will it end?
I know... Not sure who to believe at this point but I'm just gonna assume I'm in good hands. That message came directly from the GM of the dealership.

Kingsingh15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trx, redeye, raptor
My dealer literally went back and looked at all bulletins ford sent for the last month and still didn’t see anything about entering at stock over retail. So this has to be differnt per region then. Mine got accepted as retail with an email

OP
OP
Snkrjeff020

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
My dealer literally went back and looked at all bulletins ford sent for the last month and still didn’t see anything about entering at stock over retail. So this has to be differnt per region then. Mine got accepted as retail with an email
Still waiting for my email, SMH.
Sponsored