• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Zaman

First Name
Gibran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' Ranger Raptor, 19' Model Y LR
Is there anyone here that had to ask for their dealer to send them the email confirming the build was submitted?
Sponsored

Kingsingh15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trx, redeye, raptor
Hmmm. So what I've been trying to tell everyone and got all kinds of grief for, was right after all. Glad dealers are finally catching on. Amazing how many have their heads up their bu--s. As they made this an unnecessary mess for their customers.
You were absolutely right sir! Dealer just switched it to stock order this am. Appreciate you trying to spread the word

Deleted member 5711

Ok so yesterday my guy at the dealer said he entered an exact truck for "Stock" and kept my "Retail" order in place. Now today I get this email which has my Retail order number on it. Maybe I will get the stock and will get a second one to resell!

Ford Ranger 2024 Ranger Order Banks Now Officially Open!! Order

Sponsored
OP
OP
Snkrjeff020

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Ok so yesterday my guy at the dealer said he entered an exact truck for "Stock" and kept my "Retail" order in place. Now today I get this email which has my Retail order number on it. Maybe I will get the stock and will get a second one to resell!

Order.jpg
He probably did and kept your retail order just in case.

yoopercharged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford SVT Raptor

Order.jpg
I certainly hope this is sarcasm. It's hard to tell over the internet. Claiming a second allocation to turn it around for a profit is not cool.

RapVillin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Occupation
business owner
Ordered on Sat morning and just received my email

Sponsored

Ranger Raptor Marc

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 2023 Maverick XLT
I've tried 2 local Ford dealers here in town and one says they don't have any information on 2024 Rangers because they don't have one on the lot yet and the other tells me they tried to figure out how to place an order but it's not possible to order one yet. I fill out the online build / order and the only option is to have a dealer contact me with specific information. Neither dealer has any info let alone specific info...
This is getting really frustrating already. All this to try and order a vehicle I'll most likely never get.

Zaman

First Name
Gibran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've tried 2 local Ford dealers here in town and one says they don't have any information on 2024 Rangers because they don't have one on the lot yet and the other tells me they tried to figure out how to place an order but it's not possible to order one yet. I fill out the online build / order and the only option is to have a dealer contact me with specific information. Neither dealer has any info let alone specific info...
This is getting really frustrating already. All this to try and order a vehicle I'll most likely never get.
Did they at least let you get on a list or pay a deposit to be on a list? This has come up here in the forums with myself and others, but there are some dealers who seemingly either don't have the correct information, or truly don't have the ability to order yet

Ranger Raptor Marc

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 2023 Maverick XLT
Did they at least let you get on a list or pay a deposit to be on a list? This has come up here in the forums with myself and others, but there are some dealers who seemingly either don't have the correct information, or truly don't have the ability to order yet
No, no offers of any solutions. I pointed one of them to this website and told them there's lots of info here and people who have figured it out and people who have placed orders. I'm already frustrated with the one dealer for a Ford Maverick we ordered and still haven't received and getting updates from Ford is a joke. I'm a loyal Ford customer but i'm questioning my reasons for loyalty these days to a company that just doesn't have their stuff together and just doesn't seem to treat customers right.

Zaman

First Name
Gibran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No, no offers of any solutions. I pointed one of them to this website and told them there's lots of info here and people who have figured it out and people who have placed orders. I'm already frustrated with the one dealer for a Ford Maverick we ordered and still haven't received and getting updates from Ford is a joke. I'm a loyal Ford customer but i'm questioning my reasons for loyalty these days to a company that just doesn't have their stuff together and just doesn't seem to treat customers right.
It's very frustrating I agree. Only advice I can give is to reach out to them again and ask to speak to an inventory manager or GM and see if you can at least get on a waitlist for when they eventually can order you one. And to be fair, I'm only like 1 step beyond you. I placed a deposit but have little to no assurances that my build was submitted or anything like that. It's very possible that some dealerships just didn't get a stock allocation.

G L Rockwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma off road
Occupation
self
I dont know which, but one of those two things is correct about them. One stock order per dealer. Must submit order as stock with priority code 20-80.

Order.jpg
You can contact ford marketing ands the to check status, if there is an issue they will tell you. They won't have details but, they can tell you if there arena issues.