• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
I believe the factory that produces rangers also produces broncos so perhaps they'll focus on broncos for that period.
17,462 Ranger pickups versus 46,742 Bronco as of May.
Sponsored

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
My son in law called the small Bronco "an Escape in an Otter Box" :giggle:
This is… not wrong. It’s impressive what they’ve done with C2 to be sure. But size & feel is definitely escape rather than a larger more truck like vehicle, which is what I’d expect from the T6.2 Bronco & Ranger.

Sponsored

Cavemold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
This is… not wrong. It’s impressive what they’ve done with C2 to be sure. But size & feel is definitely escape rather than a larger more truck like vehicle, which is what I’d expect from the T6.2 Bronco & Ranger.
Its definetly not the bronco truck suv of the 90s

Reactions: MJE

Apples

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired
A lot of reasons given why Ford has delayed the production. I think they're all wrong. They're trying to figure out whether to include the engine cover and the tailgate strut.

richman555

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CRV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Time to save your pennies! Still torn on the color I want. I kind of am liking the azure blue, but many times these blended colors appear differently over time. I don't want to be that guy driving the Teal truck :blush:

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 pinto V8, 1995 Mustang GT conv, 2019 SuperCab 2WD Ranger, 2016 Transit Connect
Time to save your pennies! Still torn on the color I want. I kind of am liking the azure blue, but many times these blended colors appear differently over time. I don't want to be that guy driving the Teal truck :blush:
Why pick one color when you can have them all?:like:
Great for a tailgate party in Target parking lot, with a cooler full of Bud Light?:party:

Ford Ranger Bulletin: 2024 Ranger Production Delayed to September (9/1/23) 1685975765615

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Its definetly not the bronco truck suv of the 90s
Remember the shrunken down Bronco 2 around same time as Mustang 2? Honey I shrunk the Bronco!

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
I think azure grey will be good over time. Neutral, earth tone colors usually age well. I find the "loud" colors (while they are amazing for the first owners, life of the vehicle) get very dated with time and perhaps less appealing. That's just my opinion.

Reactions: MJE

G L Rockwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma off road
Occupation
self
Why pick one color when you can have them all?:like:
Great for a tailgate party in Target parking lot, with a cooler full of Bud Light?:party:

1685975765615.png
Not commenting on this, already have a strike...LOL