• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Cool features, Easter eggs, or tips you’ve found on your Ranger

BlckHwk23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500 Duramax
Hey folks. After owning my Ranger Raptor a few days and answering some questions here and there I thought having a thread with all the cool stuff you’ve found so far would be fun.

I’ll start. I haven’t seen this mentioned anywhere but recently found it on my drive home at night. If you have the Ford Performance LED headlights your headlights swivel toward the direction you turn the wheel. It still would have been nice to get the matrix LED lights like in Europe but still pretty cool!
Sponsored

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
Hey folks. After owning my Ranger Raptor a few days and answering some questions here and there I thought having a thread with all the cool stuff you’ve found so far would be fun.

I’ll start. I haven’t seen this mentioned anywhere but recently found it on my drive home at night. If you have the Ford Performance LED headlights your headlights swivel toward the direction you turn the wheel. It still would have been nice to get the matrix LED lights like in Europe but still pretty cool!
Well, from reading all the post. I think the most interesting(Easter eggs) things that have been found are.
Rusted bolts and parts under the truck
Oily/grease slung all over the under carriage
A mismatched spare
Interior lights not working
Loose or sagging seat material.
Problematic issues with Sync 4 or Apple CarPlay.
And these trucks are just getting delivered.
I can’t wait to see what pops up when they’re out for a while.

TheDo114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5th Gen 4Runner
Can anybody pop those covers on the rail of the bed and take some pictures please? I'm curious what's siting under them. Ford says they are to mount accessories.

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
Can anybody pop those covers on the rail of the bed and take some pictures please? I'm curious what's siting under them. Ford says they are to mount accessories.
Probably rust

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
I was happy to see we still got the french fry holder in the US. If you look in the skinny pocket right under the screen, you'll see a little french fry icon in it.

Sponsored

DirtDerrick

First Name
NB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DFNDR,6.7HO,DrkHrse,Braptor,150Rap,RRap,WRX,Ranger
Occupation
People Person
I don't know if it's because it came from the land down under or what, but it's got the coldest A/C of any vehicle I've had or ever been in. I stay hot (going through manapuase, i think), & I was turning it down. My hands froze up on the steering wheel, I do wish it had cooled seats though.

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
An egg I DIDN'T find after hunting is the extra secret glove box above the glove box! The Lariat I sat in at the auto show had one and I thought it was cool. But my XLT doesn't have one, unless I haven't been able to find the combination. If the XLTs don't have it, what's in that wasted space?

garagelogic

First Name
Brodie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Healthcare
Well, from reading all the post. I think the most interesting(Easter eggs) things that have been found are.
Rusted bolts and parts under the truck
Oily/grease slung all over the under carriage
A mismatched spare
Interior lights not working
Loose or sagging seat material.
Problematic issues with Sync 4 or Apple CarPlay.
And these trucks are just getting delivered.
I can’t wait to see what pops up when they’re out for a while.
Welcome to ANY mass produced vehicle.

Nevermind, you're clearly a troll.

Scotty piffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 ranger lariat
Occupation
Sales
Craneop is a regular poster with an order no need for him to go. Anyone who ordered one of these especially early is allowed to complain a little

Sponsored

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp

RRaptor24

First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Occupation
Crane Operator 😜
Welcome to ANY mass produced vehicle.

Nevermind, you're clearly a troll.
I don’t think Craneop was being a troll. I think you’re the troll. Because you recently joined this forum and you’ve made two comments and one was to call a regular contributor to this page a troll. Now he’s banned and you can give nothing of significance to any of us

pyates999

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150
Occupation
Foreman
Craneop is a regular poster with an order no need for him to go. Anyone who ordered one of these especially early is allowed to complain a little
Apparently not anymore, be careful or you’ll be accused of whining if you speak your mind about your frustrations about how you feel!!

Last edited:

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, ordered '24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
An egg I DIDN'T find after hunting is the extra secret glove box
Yes, I just saw a lariat at the local auto show. Regular glove box isn't huge, but the extra one is a bonus. Got to sit in and explore the Fords. No Ranger Raptor. Local custom shop exhibiting their work is anxious to possibly capture some dimensions when I take it there for some minor stuff and a lid they are doing after delivery.
The F-150 Raptor and Broco Raptors were huge. Nice, but I like my choice.

Gator21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Wrangler
An egg I DIDN'T find after hunting is the extra secret glove box above the glove box! The Lariat I sat in at the auto show had one and I thought it was cool. But my XLT doesn't have one, unless I haven't been able to find the combination. If the XLTs don't have it, what's in that wasted space?
The second glove box is not available on the STX or XLT.
Sponsored