• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company Here

BlkPBB21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GX460
Hey FoMoCo, why don’t you put the law down to your dealers that are putting a 5K or 10K premium on the Ranger Raptor!! It’s absurd for these dealers to abuse their allocations like that to monetarily molest your customer!!
I know it's still a free country, but Ford's complacency towards dealer gouging is driving customers to other brands. I've seen $7k-$30k ADMs on new RR. So so sad...

tbalt14

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic technician
How about the Shelter Green on Lariat model too? The other colors are blah from the last few years. Grey, grey another form of grey silver white black...

Reactions: MJE

Mcssls

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Nurse
How about body panels that it’s actually possible to align with each other and minus the leaking rear vents and third brake light?

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor & 21 Bronco FE 4-Dr
Hello Ranger enthusiasts!

We're thrilled to be joining you on this forum. We will be monitoring our inbox and assisting you with any needs regarding your Ford Ranger. Don't hesitate to reach out to us via private message. We look forward to joining the conversation!

-Ford Motor Company Social Media Team
When do you expect to start having a catalog of ford accessories available for the 2024 Ranger and Ranger Raptor, late summer, early fall?

Sponsored

SGT Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The SPEC-R3
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Is Ford going to do anything to curb dealers adding market adjustment prices that are absurd? I am first in line at my local dealer for a raptor allotment and I can afford MSRP Plus the usual reasonable fees. However the dealer will force my hand to becoming a customer of another company if they turn around and add an unreasonable ADM which I suspect is going to be between $10,000 and $25,000 on this vehicle.

tbalt14

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic technician
Is Ford going to do anything to curb dealers adding market adjustment prices that are absurd? I am first in line at my local dealer for a raptor allotment and I can afford MSRP Plus the usual reasonable fees. However the dealer will force my hand to becoming a customer of another company if they turn around and add an unreasonable ADM which I suspect is going to be between $10,000 and $25,000 on this vehicle.
I would turn around and walk out of the dealer for good if they marked the price above MSRP. Plenty of other dealers and brands to choose from.

SGT Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The SPEC-R3
Occupation
Law Enforcement
I would turn around and walk out of the dealer for good if they marked the price above MSRP. Plenty of other dealers and brands to choose from.
For me it's as simple as a budget. I am not going to forgo budget principles just for a vehicle.

The Auto industry is the only market left where the advertised price is not the advertised price and haggling is still a thing. It's ridiculous.

I know I'm already going to have to sacrifice my 0% APR on my current Ranger I am simply not willing to sacrifice much beyond that if any.

ssjx7squall

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
For me it's as simple as a budget. I am not going to forgo budget principles just for a vehicle.

The Auto industry is the only market left where the advertised price is not the advertised price and haggling is still a thing. It's ridiculous.

I know I'm already going to have to sacrifice my 0% APR on my current Ranger I am simply not willing to sacrifice much beyond that if any.
I need to introduce you to the computer parts industry.

Sponsored

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Comet, 2011 Ford Ranger
Occupation
--Machinist
Thanks Ford Motor Company for monitoring the site and considering some of the most common opinions presented. I would also like to see the Super Cab offered.

3231haven

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Next Gen Ranger Wildtrak -RA
Occupation
Retired Automotive Cad Monkey
Hello Ranger enthusiasts!

We're thrilled to be joining you on this forum. We will be monitoring our inbox and assisting you with any needs regarding your Ford Ranger. Don't hesitate to reach out to us via private message. We look forward to joining the conversation!

-Ford Motor Company Social Media Team
Good to see Ford stepping up to the plate and joining this Forum, but remember it's all about the good, the bad and the ugly in this Forum. So it's not just about commenting that's a nice colour, it's about Technical info sharing etc. and taking feedback and improving the product. So hopefully Ford will engage more and not treat it like a social media page like Facebook, which is a waste of time being on in regards to anything Ranger/T6 wise. Ranger has a huge amount of aftermarket possible modifications given the T6 parts bucket for those with the money.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor & 21 Bronco FE 4-Dr
Being on these forums allows them to watch and catch vendors using Ford logos, etc without their permission too. They've used the bronco forums to listen in and catch such when people have posted pics and descriptions of their updates and modifications to their Broncos. So they might be here to assist on occasion, but they're also here to eaves drop. They caught many vendors producing the old script bronco logos, etc in this way.

So it's a double edged sword that they are on here.

I hope that they'll mainly use the forums to get feedback and truly get a pulse on what the customer base likes and dislikes about their products to best provide us with what we want. We shall see.

Last edited:

21VBRanger

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Supercrew
@Ford Motor Company

Few things to hopefully consider going forward.
1. Color options are bland. The red is not great and the only color that stands out amongst the sea of white/silver/gray/black is Velocity Blue. I have owned two vehicles with this color but wanted something different that is not seen everyday. I know there have been several mentions through different platforms of adding Eruption Green. I am hopeful this will be changed.
2. Larger fuel tank, this has been a big topic and must for most buyers. One of the reasons I did not keep my 2021 Lariat Ranger.
3. Cooled seats in the Lariat/Raptor. Buyers purchasing these trim levels want this option as it is what is offered in most/all of the other vehicles offered with similar trim levels. Again, another reason I did not keep my 2021 Lariat Ranger

Thanks,

DirtyRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ranger
@Ford Motor Company

Few things to hopefully consider going forward.
1. Color options are bland. The red is not great and the only color that stands out amongst the sea of white/silver/gray/black is Velocity Blue. I have owned two vehicles with this color but wanted something different that is not seen everyday. I know there have been several mentions through different platforms of adding Eruption Green. I am hopeful this will be changed.
2. Larger fuel tank, this has been a big topic and must for most buyers. One of the reasons I did not keep my 2021 Lariat Ranger.
3. Cooled seats in the Lariat/Raptor. Buyers purchasing these trim levels want this option as it is what is offered in most/all of the other vehicles offered with similar trim levels. Again, another reason I did not keep my 2021 Lariat Ranger

Thanks,
sunrooooooooooooooof
Sponsored