• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

HighDesertRanger

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Occupation
Sales Manager
Here's a nice short video from Andre at TFL at the SEMA show going over some of the next gen Ranger products. I'm not going to lie, I am really liking this truck. Just needs the 2.7L engine and a good winch...

Sponsored

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Here's a nice short video from Andre at TFL at the SEMA show going over some of the next gen Ranger products. I'm not going to lie, I am really liking this truck. Just needs the 2.7L engine and a good winch...

The screws on the rear bumper should be black :D

Ivan Baez

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ranger raptor
Occupation
Harman
I was as SEMA and did not see this exhibit, the Ford area had only electric vehicles. Anyone saw the truck in the pics?

HighDesertRanger

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Occupation
Sales Manager
I was as SEMA and did not see this exhibit, the Ford area had only electric vehicles. Anyone saw the truck in the pics?
From the video it looked like this was at the ARB exhibit. I could be wrong though.

Sponsored

HighDesertRanger

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Occupation
Sales Manager
Actually it looks like it was at the Ford Performance booth.

Devil6

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Visually, Ford has done a good job but, I don’t see anything about capacities.

If this truck can carry the standard ~1400 lbs as the last crew cab FX4, Ford means it when they say the truck is for active single or couples only.

If that is it’s capacity rating, this will not move two adults with two almost teens/ teens and a 5,000 lbs trailer. You are at or exceeding its cargo capability with people and tongue weight only.

DanTheMan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Occupation
Social Worker
RANGER_ORV_3Q_FRONT copy.jpg

LAS VEGAS, Oct. 31, 2023 – Ford Performance Parts is showing custom concept packages at this year’s SEMA Show that will be available to customers starting in 2024. This first taste of what’s to come will show how owners can turn their Ford vehicle into a rolling showcase that reflects their personal taste, attitude, and love of their vehicle.

"Ford customers love to personalize the performance and appearance of their vehicles, especially Mustang, Bronco and Ranger," said Mark Wilson, Ford North America Vehicle Personalization manager. "The Ford Performance parts packages we're debuting combine the latest design trends with aftermarket accessories engineered to work with these vehicles out of the box."

Developed in response to customer feedback, these packages will be available via the Ford Performance Parts website or through a dealer accessory counter. Pricing for each package will be available nearer each package’s on-sale date, while either a Ford dealer or ASE-certified shop can perform the installation.

The packages fall into four categories: Off-road capability, street performance, aesthetic parts, and unique vehicle graphics.

Ford Performance ORV Packages for Ranger and Bronco

The Ford Performance Off-Road vehicle (ORV) family targets turn-key solutions to transform Ford trucks and SUVs into even more highly capable off-roading vehicles.

The Ranger Ford Performance Off-Road concept package* targets the overlanding space. Available on 2024 Ranger XLT and Lariat models with four-wheel-drive equipped, this package elevates the truck’s capability with an ARB overland suspension kit. ARB also provides new front and rear bumpers with additional recovery points, while an onboard air compressor, SOLIS lights, and a 47-quart refrigerator/freezer are also available.

RANGER_ORV_3Q_FRONT.jpg

RANGER_ORV_3Q_REAR.jpg

RANGER_ORV_BED_DETAIL.jpg
Does anyone know if those
RANGER_ORV_3Q_FRONT copy.jpg

LAS VEGAS, Oct. 31, 2023 – Ford Performance Parts is showing custom concept packages at this year’s SEMA Show that will be available to customers starting in 2024. This first taste of what’s to come will show how owners can turn their Ford vehicle into a rolling showcase that reflects their personal taste, attitude, and love of their vehicle.

"Ford customers love to personalize the performance and appearance of their vehicles, especially Mustang, Bronco and Ranger," said Mark Wilson, Ford North America Vehicle Personalization manager. "The Ford Performance parts packages we're debuting combine the latest design trends with aftermarket accessories engineered to work with these vehicles out of the box."

Developed in response to customer feedback, these packages will be available via the Ford Performance Parts website or through a dealer accessory counter. Pricing for each package will be available nearer each package’s on-sale date, while either a Ford dealer or ASE-certified shop can perform the installation.

The packages fall into four categories: Off-road capability, street performance, aesthetic parts, and unique vehicle graphics.

Ford Performance ORV Packages for Ranger and Bronco

The Ford Performance Off-Road vehicle (ORV) family targets turn-key solutions to transform Ford trucks and SUVs into even more highly capable off-roading vehicles.

The Ranger Ford Performance Off-Road concept package* targets the overlanding space. Available on 2024 Ranger XLT and Lariat models with four-wheel-drive equipped, this package elevates the truck’s capability with an ARB overland suspension kit. ARB also provides new front and rear bumpers with additional recovery points, while an onboard air compressor, SOLIS lights, and a 47-quart refrigerator/freezer are also available.

RANGER_ORV_3Q_FRONT.jpg

RANGER_ORV_3Q_REAR.jpg

RANGER_ORV_BED_DETAIL.jpg
Does anyone know if those running boards are for sale yet?

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

HighDesertRanger

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Occupation
Sales Manager
It's probably pretty close to the Australian version. ARB AU has had a few years to build their catalog for the next-gen Ranger. I expect the US side will have them available pretty soon.

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here’s a bit of an update from ARB USA.

https://arbusa.com/news/a-new-era-of-overlanding-the-next-gen-ford-ranger

Still mostly “coming soon” but things are starting to move.
Not sure if it's just me but the way these ARB builds look really elevates even the normal rangers well beyond their competition.

Part of me hopes i gently hit a deer shortly after getting my truck so I have an excuse and an insurance check to slap on that ARB bumper 🤣

HighDesertRanger

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Occupation
Sales Manager
Not sure if it's just me but the way these ARB builds look really elevates even the normal rangers well beyond their competition.

Part of me hopes i gently hit a deer shortly after getting my truck so I have an excuse and an insurance check to slap on that ARB bumper 🤣
It's a REALLY good looking truck.

Ford Ranger Ford Ranger ORV Package Debuts at SEMA 2023 {filename}
Sponsored